Monitor Audio CP-WT260 In-Wall Speaker
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1M):88 dB
- Mounting Depth:96 mm
- Power Handling (RMS):65 Ws
- Nominal Impedance:6 ohms
- Driver Size:6 "
- Cut-Out Width:228 mm
- Cut-Out Height:381 mm
- Sold As: Single Speaker
The CP-WT260's pivoting C-CAM tweeter is joined by a 6" C-CAM bass driver - and high frequency level adjustment by a boundary compensation control for optimum bass tuning when positioned near room corners.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter and C-CAM bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 25 kHz
Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
Maximum SPL: 106.9 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 65 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 20 – 65 W
Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drive Unit Complement: 2-Way
6" C-CAM cone bass driver
1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D) :415 x 262.5 mm
Overall Depth (Including Grille): 102 mm
Cut-Out Dimensions: 381 x 228 mm
Mounting Depth: 96 mm
Fixing Type: 6 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
Weight: 3.31 kg
Pre-Construction Bracket: WB8 Pre-Construction Bracket (Green)
Back Box: WCBOX-L
Sold As: Single Unit