Monitor Audio WSS130 Super Slim In-Wall Speaker
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Secure Online Payment
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1M):87 dB
- Mounting Depth:50 mm
- Power Handling (RMS):60 Ws
- Nominal Impedance:8 ohms
- Driver Size:3 "
- Cut-Out Width:101 mm
- Cut-Out Height:346 mm
- Sold As: Single Speaker
Marking the entry point into the Super Slim in-wall speaker range, the WSS130 is perfectly suited to multi-room audio and home cinema installations. A 25 mm Gold Dome tweeter augments MMP II cone drivers, enabling a smooth overall sonic character.
The WSS line offers a refreshingly simple ‘good, better, best’ menu. The Super Slim WSS speakers offer unique flexibility, performance, and elegant aesthetics to achieve perfect results for the most technical demanding applications.
The WSS130 is the entry-point, and is ideal for general home theatre and music applications. Featuring three bass/mid-range drivers plus one tweeter, the speakers have been smartly designed to enable the performance of a significantly larger monitor.
The three-driver layout is key here, as it helps keep the frontal profile look slender, as well as deliver a depth of a mere 50 mm. The WSS130 features MMP II cone drivers, augmented by a 25 mm Gold Dome tweeter. This MMP cone technology allows for a simple crossover design and smooth overall sound character.
The WSS130 includes Monitor Audio’s patented ‘tri-grip’ mounting system meaning you get a robust fixing. This system has been proven over the last decade in the CT and WT ranges, so you know it works brilliantly. All three models share the same footprint and pre-constriction bracket, providing simplicity as well as the option of specifying a higher performance model in the range before completion.
- Good, better, best performance levels
- Super-Slim depth 50 mm (2") – designed to fit in 2" stud walls or where space is restricted
- Designed for portrait or landscape installation – fits between standard 14" stud bays
- Elegant, slim profile only 385 x 140 mm wide
- Three, 3" bass/mid-range drivers featuring incremental technology and performance benefits – MMP II, C-CAM and dished C-CAM cones
- 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter used on WSS130 and WSS230 models. WSS430 utilises MPD high frequency transducer from Platinum IC model and flagship Platinum II speaker range
- High quality crossover components – Selected and voiced for amazing sonic performance
- Magnetically attached ‘trim-less’ grille – discreet, reliable, and easy servicing
- Tri-Grip Dog leg fixings – reliable, robust, and quick to install
- Gold plated sprung push terminals – easy to connect and reliable
- Paintable grille – to complement and blend with décor
- WSS430 has rotating tweeter for optimum dispersion when used in landscape configuration
- WB3 (dark blue) pre-construction bracket
Frequency Response (-6 dB): 75 Hz – 30 kHz
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 87 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Maximum SPL: 105.6 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 60 W – Full range (100 W with crossover set to 100 Hz @ 12 dB/Octave)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 10 – 100 W
Drive Unit Complement:
3 x 3" MMP II cone bass-mid drivers
1 x 25 mm (1") C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Crossover Recommendation using AVR/Processor: 100 Hz at a minimum of 12 dB/Octave (24 dB/Octave optimum)
Overall Dimensions: 385 x 140.5 mm
Overall Depth (Including Grille): 54.25 mm
Cut-Out Dimensions: 346 x 101 mm
Mounting Depth: 50 mm
Connection: Gold Plated Sprung push terminals – For bare wire connection up to 4 mm2
Fixing Type: 6 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral filled ABS Plastic, RoHS2 Compliant. Painted steel grille
Weight: 1.4 kg
Pre-Construction Bracket: WB3 Pre-Construction Bracket (Dark Blue)