Monitor Audio CP-WT240LCR In-Wall Speaker
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1M): 88 dB
- Mounting Depth: 97 mm
- Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
- Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
- Driver Size: 4 "
- Cut-Out Width:2 99 mm
- Cut-Out Height: 183 mm
- Sold As: Single Speaker
The CP-WT240LCR is a multi-purpose speaker, for portrait or landscape applications as a high performance music or theatre satellite.
Utilising twin 4" C-CAM drivers astride a C-CAM tweeter, the drivers offer greater radiating area working in tandem than a single 6" bass driver.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
- 2 x C-CAM bass drivers.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 25 kHz
Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
Maximum SPL: 108.8 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 20 – 100 W
Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 4" C-CAM cone bass driver 1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) and Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 217 x 333 mm
Overall Depth (Including Grille): 103 mm
Cut-Out Dimensions: 183 x 299 mm
Mounting Depth: 97 mm
Fixing Type: 4 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
Weight: 2.5 kg
Pre-Construction Bracket: WB4LCR Pre-Construction Bracket (Dark Brown)
Sold As: Single Unit