- Driver | 12"
- Amplifier | 325 watts RMS (820+ watts peak)
- Freq. Response | 20-270 Hz ±3 dB
- Dimensions HxWxD (w/ grille): 342mm x 330mm x 375mm
- Dimensions HxWxD (without grille): 342mm x 330mm x 352mm
Breathtaking bass and stunning musicality from a compact 13-inch enclosure with state-of-the-art features that redefine subwoofer performance at their price and beyond. A true powerhouse with legendary pedigree that punches well above its class, the SB-1000 Pro subwoofer features a 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output and sophisticated 50 MHz DSP for pristine, room-energizing bass. A reimagined 12-inch high-excursion driver takes control of a room with heart-pounding, tonally accurate low end for more immersive listening experiences. Also includes SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for convenient tuning and control.
Reference Subwoofer Performance Hits an All-Time Low.
Jaw-dropping deep bass extension down to 20Hz and massive output with stunning musicality that will delight both audiophiles and home theater fans. Reference subwoofer performance has never been available near this price from a cabinet of this size. SB-1000 Pro is a breakthrough subwoofer in every way.
Multiple innovations were deployed in the high-excursion 12-inch SVS SB-1000 Pro driver to ensure massive subwoofer performance from a relatively compact cabinet. Advances to the cone, surround, voice coil, and motor assembly maximize excursion for room-energizing SPLs at the lowest frequencies, with precision and control.
Using reference amplifier technology from the flagship SVS 16-Ultra Series, the SB-1000 Pro features a 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power Sledge STA-325D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output. Harnessing the immense power while ensuring tonal accuracy and driver control for more convincing bass effects is a 50 MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with frequency response precisely tuned for the SB-1000 Pro.
SB-1000 Pro also features the SVS subwoofer smartphone app, the most convenient way to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom presets. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from your favorite seat.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- 20-270 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Expect 2-3 Hz deeper extension in small to mid-size rooms.
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic).
- Roll-off slope specifically optimized to take maximum advantage of available room gain.
- Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS fabric mesh grille
- Iso-elastomer feet included
- Extra heavy-duty, high current power cord 6'
- Quick Start Guide
- Unbalanced stereo input/output
- Speaker Level Stereo Input
- Auto/On and Trigger options through app, 3-12V AC/DC trigger
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications
- Green 0.5-watt low standby power consumption
- Dimensions (w/ grille): 13.5” (342mm) H X 13” (330mm) W X 14.76” (375mm) D
- Dimensions (without grille): 13.5” (342mm) H X 13” (330mm) W X 13.9” (352mm) D
- Shipped Dimensions: 17.4” (455mm) H 17.4” (442mm) W X 18.4” (471mm) D
- Weight (unboxed): 26lbs (11.9kg) with Grille
- Shipped Weight: 31.1lbs (15kg)
- All-new proprietary 12-inch long-throw driver with high-precision tuned overhung motor configuration.
- 8.33lb (3.78kg) pound Woofer with 5.73lb (2.6kg) pounds motor
- 13.3mm Xmax, 26.9mm Xmech precision aligned excursion
- 1.5” diameter Voice Coil with high current 6-layer high-purity copper wire windings
- Premium high-purity copper voice coil winding design minimizes distortion and power compression with maximum heat dissipation, linearity, and tuned magnetics for high excursion
- Two-piece high grade oversized Y30 Ferrite magnet motor
- High Temperature 3003-H18 aluminum former/bobbing
- 6” composite cotton-poly extreme excursion linear spider
- Dual 24-strand copper-alloy high-temperature leads
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and NBR extreme-excursion surround
- Lightweight treated Fiber Composite cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response
- Top plate assembly with low carbon 1010 steel for optimal magnetics
- Oversized low carbon 1008 steel T-yoke with integrated pole piece extension for maximum cooling and electromagnetics
- 12” premium powder coated basket with FEA optimized analysis for maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference
- Oversized motor system for driving full excursion and industry best SPL, with pinpoint transient speed
- Precision machining for motor and narrow tolerance suspension parts ensure flawless linearity at full range of excursion
SVS Sledge-325D Amplifier Specs:
- 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power output Class D design
- 50Mhz Analog Devices Audio DSP, high resolution double precision 56bit filtering
- Wide input voltage bandwidth compliant for consumer and pro audio up to 4V line level input.
- High efficiency LLC resonant SMPS with 17A 650V MOSFET, resonant switching results in lower EMI and highest efficiency.
- Cool-running Class D amplifier switching topology with massive 34A 120V MOSFET’s
- SVS BLE control app for iOS and Android contains 3 complete name-able and customizable User presets, supports IOS (iphone5 or newer or Android (4.42 or newer), 3 PEQ's per preset, adjustable low pass, phase, polarity, room gain compensation, and control for best alignment with speakers.
- Customer EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the 1000 Pro
- Input impedance 16kohm (unbalance RCA)
- Input impedance 20kohm (speaker level)
- New Intelligent Feature control (IFC) user interface on the amplifier with bright blue 11 LED bar display and easy push-button controls.
SVS App Specs:
- Bluetooth controlled subwoofer DSP smartphone app works with iOS, Android and Amazon operating systems.
- Easiest and most convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and all other bass management functions.
- Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favorite seat.
- Unique bidirectional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both app and subwoofer interface.
- Easy-to-follow tutorial provides clear guidance for all functions.
- Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS fabric mesh grille
- Iso-elastomer feet included
- Extra heavy-duty, high current 6-foot power cord
- Quick Start Guide
Will buy another one for making dual subwoofer in the future.
Thank you Scott, high quality service.
Upgraded from an older sub and hooked this up today.
Wow, just wow. Ive only used it for music so far (which is my main use) and very impressed. Amazing bass, but the biggest difference is in the soundstage - it is so much more cohesive, seamless and transparent. The sub meshes perfectly with the speakers, working tightly together so you cant identify particular sound sources - it just floats around in the soundscape. Of course, the impact of heavier sections is also delightful, and with a penchant for heavier music I find this perfect.
Amazing service as always, CHT is a definite go to for my music needs. Cheers Scott.
The subwoofer for an "entry level" subwoofer was mind blowing. Hard to believe for the price that you can get that sort of performance out of it.
The subwoofer was very “tight” for music, you can almost hear the beater hit the bass drum skin in recordings. A true full representation of the bass without being overblown. Movies also, the bass seems to come from nowhere, there when needed and disappears when not. I found myself turning the volume down to mesh with the other speakers better, which normally I drive the subby up to be heard.
It certainly raised the bar a couple of levels for my home theatre system and worked seamlessly with my existing speakers.
Made me wonder what the next few levels up would be like if this is the entry level.
I was not disappointed!!!!
I previously had a 20-year-old Tannoy Mercury mX -SUB 10 as a component of a Tannoy Mercury mX2 bookshelf / mXC center 5.1 system. For those who may not have heard of Tannoy they are a very high-quality UK/Scotland company whose speakers are not commonly available in Australia these days. The sub would have cost around $1000 in today’s money. It had a 10” driver, 75w RMS amp, with a frequency range of 35hz to 150hz. I have a 21-year-old Yamaha receiver set to send all frequencies below 90hz to the subwoofer. The subwoofer did a reasonable job but lacked low end and perhaps sounded a bit removed from the overall sound. I have been researching potential replacements for many years and the release of the SVS SB-1000 Pro seamed to tick all the boxes to suit my needs: powerful for the average listener/room size, 20hz +-3db bottom end, 12” driver packed into a compact wife/partner friendly box not much different in size to the mX -SUB 10, very simple/unobtrusive appearance with curved corners and my personal choice of black gloss. I selected the SB-1000 over the PB-1000 as music is my priority. I have many Blu Ray disks of music concerts e.g., Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Santana etc. I have found that this sub integrates seamlessly with the other speakers, allows me to hear the bottom end clearly, tightly, with fast response and, I assume, sounds like it was intended to sound by the sound engineers. The room is a combination lounge/TV room/dining room and it is not all that small but this sub is capable of more volume than I would ever need. While I am not a movie fanatic, I have tried out the sub with a number of Star Wars Blu Ray disks and, to me, it sounds amazing, shaking the room with the impact of the lower frequency sound effects. If you are mainly interested in movies the PB-1000 must sound even more amazing. I have read many reviews on the best subwoofers for 2021 and, depending on the price range and category, SVS often get a very high if not the best rankings. I would have to agree with one comprehensive review that suggested that, if this sub suits your room size and music and to a lesser degree movies are your priority then, this is simply the best subwoofer you can get for the money. If movies are your priority, I would assume the PB-1000 would also be as highly rated.
CHT Solutions has been very prompt to respond and ship the items. I will never hesitate to buy from them again. More power to CHT Solutions!Thornleigh, NSW
CHT delivery was incredibly fast, Many thanks all for such an easy purchase process and super fast delivery. 5 stars from meMalaga, WA
Buying from CHT Solutions was easy and their price was great and I would recommend then to anyone seeking good Hi Fi equipment.Woonona, NSW
Fast delivery and great products. Would recommend them to anyone needing great service for sound advice.Truganina, VIC
CHT delivered the unit to South Australia within a couple of days. Amazing! Their phone customer service was professional and courteous. Will happily purchase from them againTranmere, SA