Monitor Audio IMS-4 Music Streamer - BluOS + Airplay2
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Secure Online Payment
- Featuring BluOS™ multi-room streaming technology
- With four separate zones, different music can be streamed to four different rooms or areas
- Allows streaming of Lossless music with MQA authentication
- Integration with home automation services such as Crestron, Control4, RTI and other BluOS™ devices
- Controllable using the BluOS™ Controller app for iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows
- Compatible with Apple AirPlay 2
The IMS-4 music streamer’s discreet design allows it to be easily incorporated into any custom installation project. And, its slimline form ensures that it occupies just 1U of rack space.
BluOS allows the IMS-4 to stream lossless music at a quality of up to 24-bit/192khz to 4 zones in a home network. Accessed through the app, or one of the many supported integrated control systems, the multiple IMS-4 streamers can be combined to provide up to 64 zones, with each zone able to play together in perfect sync. It can also simultaneously play different streams to separate zones.
The IMS-4 can access millions of Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) recordings using BluOS technology to allow music to be heard exactly as the artist intended, anywhere in the home.
To power the music, the IMS-4 should be partnered with an installation amplifier such as our IA150-8C. The IMS-4 can be integrated with Crestron, Control4 and RTI and is compatible with other BluOS enabled devices.
Analogue and digital inputs allow the addition of a cable box or other non-network sources and to make them available in every zone. The IMS-4 even includes a system interrupt to let doorbells and fire alarms be heard.
IP Control: BluOSTM
Channel Number / Rooms: 4 Rooms
Maximum Input Voltage (RMS): 2.2 V
Signal to Noise Ratio: 110 dBA
Rack Height: 1U
Dimensions (Without Feet (H x W x D)): 43.1 x 438 x 236.1 mm
Height (with feet): 45.1 mm
Width (including rack brackets): 482 mm (19")
Weight: 2.8 kg
IP Communication: TCP/IP (RJ-45 10/1000 Base T)
Mains Operating Voltage: 100 – 240 V 50/60 Hz
Standby Power Consumption: <1 W
Networked Standby Power Consumption: <6 W