- Driver | Dual Opposing 8"
- Amplifier | 800 watts RMS (2500+ watts peak)
- Freq. Response | 23-240 Hz ±3 dB
- Dimensions HxWxD (w/ grille): 278mm x 297mm x 271mm
Reference Subwoofer Performance Just Went Micro.
Chest-pounding, musical bass with depth, slam, and impact, from a shockingly compact 10-inch cabinet. Many micro subwoofers have tried, all have failed. Until now. The miniature yet mighty SVS 3000 Micro subwoofer seamlessly blends into any room and speaker system, energizing the space with astonishingly rich, effortless bass that’s all the more impressive given its micro-sized enclosure.
Featuring innovations from the reference SVS 16-Ultra subwoofers married to fully active dual opposing 8-inch drivers, and an 800 watt RMS, 2,500 watt Peak Power Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier with discrete MOSFET output, 3000 Micro delivers performance that obliterates every micro subwoofer that has come before. It also features the powerful SVS subwoofer control smartphone app for advanced tuning and DSP. Finally, a micro subwoofer worthy of the name SVS.
Finally, A Micro Subwoofer Worthy of the Name SVS.
The challenges of designing a subwoofer capable of chest-pounding output at the lowest frequencies, while maintaining effective thermal and energy management in a micro-sized enclosure, has always been the holy grail of subwoofer brands. Previous designs were flawed with weak output, distortion, and uncontrolled movement of the cabinet itself.
3000 Micro is like a magic trick— small enough to fit anywhere and capable of delivering breathtaking bass from a shockingly compact 10-inch enclosure. For the first-time ever, a micro subwoofer that does not compromise on performance.
SVS engineers had to bend the laws of physics designing a micro-sized subwoofer capable of massive, pristine output in HiFi and home theater systems. Reference amplifier technology from the flagship SVS 16-Ultra subwoofers was applied in an 800 watt RMS, 2,500+ watt Peak Power Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier with discrete MOSFET output for effortless, on-demand current with unerring control.
Harnessing the colossal power are fully active dual opposing 8-inch SVS drivers connected in parallel to move in perfect unison for massive slam and output with crisp, musical transients. The usable surface area of two fully active 8-inch woofers firing in opposite directions unleashes performance on par with much larger subwoofers and the tight, punchy output obliterates multi-driver passive radiator subwoofer designs known for bloated, one-note bass.
3000 Micro also has brains to match its brawn. A 50 MHz Analog Devices DSP enables sophisticated control and custom frequency response curves for optimized real-world output and acoustically tuned room gain. It also enables advanced tuning and control via the SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- 23Hz to 240Hz +/-3dB
- Roll-off slope specifically optimized to take maximum advantage of available room gain
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- Dimensions (including grilles): 10.9” (278mm) H X 11.7” (297mm) W X 10.7” (271mm) D
- Weight: 22.5lbs (10.2kg)
- Packaged Dimensions: 13.9” (353mm) H X 15.4” (390mm) W X 15.4” (390mm) D
- Packaged Weight: 26.7lbs (12.1kg)
- Dual opposing 8-inch active drivers designed acoustically and electrically in parallel
- 800-watt RMS, 2,500-watt peak Sledge STA-800D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output
- Rear-mounted internal amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
- High-end Piano Gloss Black and Piano Gloss White finish options
- Screw-in rubber feet
- Structurally reinforced MDF cabinet construction
- Dual opposing 8-inch drivers designed electrically and mechanically in parallel for massive output from and a sonically inert cabinet, and ultra-low system vibration even at maximum output levels
- Precisely tuned overhung motor configuration for precise woofer control at all drive levels
- Proprietary injection-molded NBR surround built for extreme-excursion and longevity at reference playback levels
- Total Excursion (each driver): 24mm Xmax, 37mm Xmech.
- 1100 aluminum single piece cone and junction provide excellent stiffness and a lightweight moving mass with optimized thermal conduction.
- High-current 4-layer copper voice coil winding minimizes distortion and power compression, while providing effective heat dissipation and tuned magnetics for accuracy at high excursion.
- Powerful proprietary ferrite motor system generates high-flux-density magnetic fields to drive room-filling sound pressure levels with pinpoint transient speed.
- Precision machining for motor and narrow tolerance suspension parts maintain control and linearity at full excursion
- 6061 aluminum shorting ring improves linearity of magnetics and reduces distortion and gap inductance
- High-temperature 5025-H18 aluminum former/bobbin
- 5-inch composite poly-cotton extreme-linear-excursion spider
- Dual 24-strand plated copper leads
- High-performance oversized Y30 Ferrite magnet motor
- Top plate assembly with low carbon 1010 steel completes the driver’s precision magnetic circuit
- Oversized low carbon 1010 steel U-yoke for maximum cooling
- Dual 8-inch baskets with FEA optimized powder-coated frames for maximum rigidity, thermal conductivity, and mechanical damping
- Effortless on-demand power from 800-watt RMS, 2,500-watt peak Sledge STA-800DM amplifier with fully-discrete MOSFET output
- High-efficiency Class-D switching topology with massive 25-amp 600-volt MOSFETs results in ample current, vanishing distortion and excellent linearity to generate massive low-frequency output with pinpoint accuracy
- High-resolution 50MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56-bit filtering industry best processing power for advanced control and pristine output
- User adjustable settings for system performance optimization: low pass filter, phase, polarity, room gain, and three parametric equalizers
- Groundbreaking SVS subwoofer DSP and Bluetooth smartphone control app for iOS, Android and Amazon devices allow custom tuning and user presets for every room and system
- Stereo RCA input and output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications
- Rear panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) user interface with blue-LED light bar display and easy push-button controls
- Auto/On and 3-12V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience
- Input impedance 16 kΩ (unbalanced RCA)
- Environmentally-friendly 0.5-watt low-standby-power consumption
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications
SVS App Specs:
- Powerful Bluetooth-controlled subwoofer DSP app works with iOS, Android, and Amazon operating systems
- Provides easy and convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and all other bass-management functions
- Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favorite seat
- Bidirectional-feedback shows adjustments in real time on both app and subwoofer rear panel interface
- Dual protective non-resonant steel mesh grilles
- Isolating elastomer feet
- Heavy-duty, high-current 6-foot power cord
- Quick Start Guide
CHT Solutions has been very prompt to respond and ship the items. I will never hesitate to buy from them again. More power to CHT Solutions!Thornleigh, NSW
CHT delivery was incredibly fast, Many thanks all for such an easy purchase process and super fast delivery. 5 stars from meMalaga, WA
Buying from CHT Solutions was easy and their price was great and I would recommend then to anyone seeking good Hi Fi equipment.Woonona, NSW
Fast delivery and great products. Would recommend them to anyone needing great service for sound advice.Truganina, VIC
CHT delivered the unit to South Australia within a couple of days. Amazing! Their phone customer service was professional and courteous. Will happily purchase from them againTranmere, SA