The new SVS SB-3000 subwoofer combines a brand new 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver, an 800 watts RMS, 2,500 watts peak power amplifier with the most sophisticated SVS subwoofer technology ever developed with trailblazing new innovations. The result? A subwoofer that demolishes all performance benchmarks in its price range and well beyond.
New 13-inch SVS driver All-new 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver with 25 lb. (~11kg) dual toroidal magnet motor delivers punishing low frequency output, while maintaining crisp speed in transients by stopping and starting on a dime. Aluminium vented cone with exceptional stiffness to mass ratio and a proprietary injection-moulded extreme-excursion surround ensure flawless pistonic motion for room-filling bass response with pinpoint control and accuracy.
Sledge STA-800D|2 Amplifier (800W RMS, 2500W peak) 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak power Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET maximises the full potential of the 13-inch driver with effortless power and absolute control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move colossal amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance in any system at all drive levels. Features sophisticated 50Mhz High Resolution Analog Devices audio DSP for pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, optimised frequency response curves, DSP controls and more.
Proprietary Voice Coil technology Flat edge wound split-wind voice coilwithin the motor assembly provides effortless, on-demand power at high excursion, while reducing mass and improving overall driver efficiency. The result is room-shaking output with amazingly precise response when the music, movie or other content demands it most.
Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface New Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) rear amplifier panel with touch buttons and an LED bar interface is an SVS first designed specifically for the 3000 Series. Provides control of volume, low pass frequency, phase and other critical functions.
- 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver
- 800 watts RMS
- 2,500 watts peak power
- 18-270Hz ± 3 dB
- Roll-off slope specifically optimized to take maximum advantage of available room gain
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- Premium Black Ash and Piano Gloss Black finish options
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Front-firing 13 inch high-excursion SVS driver
- Rear-mounted amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface(ICI)
- Screw-in rubber feet
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet construction
- Dimensions (w/ grille): 15.6” (397mm) H X 15.2” (385mm) W X 17.8” (451mm) D
- Dimensions (without grille): 15.6” (397mm) H X 15.2” (385mm) W X 15.7” (399mm) D
- Shipped Dimensions: 23.7” (603mm) H 20.7” (527mm) W X 20.9” (530mm) D
- Weight (unboxed): 54.5 lbs. (24.7 kg)
- Shipped Weight: 63.6lbs (28.9kg)
- All New Proprietary 13” high-excursion SVS 3000 Series Subwoofer Driver.
- SVS first flat edge wound split-wind voice coil provides maximum magnetics at high excursion while reducing mass and improving overall driver efficiency. Built around a premium grade 2” polyimide impregnated fiberglass former for maximum thermal conductivity.
- Two massive, dedicated toroidal ferrite magnets generate unparalleled levels of magnetic force to drive the highest levels of excursion, SPL, and start/go power for the deepest and most authoritative bass possible.
- All-new High density FEA-optimized cast aluminum basket provides unequaled levels of rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference available from a subwoofer.
- Four balanced 24-strand silver plated Litz wire high temperature leads woven through the 6.5” 2-ply Nomex composite spider provide a pristine electrical connection from the amplifier to the voice coil.
- All new 13” 1050 Aluminum vented cone ensures a light, rigid, and neutral radiating surface.
- Precision machined motor elements and narrow tolerance suspension parts produce unmatched linearity at full excursion for exceptionally tight and fast output, even at reference volumes.
- Extreme oversized low carbon vented 1008 steel U-yoke and top plate provide superior cooling and improved magnetics for maximum performance and efficiency.
- 6063 Aluminum shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, enhances thermal conductivity, and improve magnetic linearity.
- Nickle-plated high-tension spring terminals.
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and SBR extreme-excursion surround maintains ideal pistonic motion for pinpoint accuracy and control.
- Massively powerful Sledge 800-watt continuous Class D design with 2,500+ watts of Peak Power.
- High efficiency cool-running Class-D switching topology with massive 25 Amp 600 Volt MOSFET’s result in lower EMI and highest efficiency while providing effortless power to produce SPLs and low frequency output with pristine clarity well beyond reference listening levels.
- High resolution 50Mhz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56bit filtering is the most advanced subwoofer processor available for perfect audio reproduction.
- Unmatched intelligence from user adjustable low pass, phase, polarity and room gain compensation with three parametric EQs for absolute best alignment with speakers and optimized performance in any room.
- Groundbreaking SVS Bluetooth DSP control app for iOS and Android devices with three user presets allow custom tuning for every room and system.
- RCA stereo input/output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications.
- All new rear panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) user interface with bright back-lit controls.
- Auto/On and 3-30V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience.
- Input impedance 16kohm (unbalanced RCA).
- Green 0.5-watt low standby power consumption.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications.
SVS App Specs:
- The most powerful and flexible Bluetooth controlled subwoofer DSP app, works with both iOS and Android operating systems.
- Easiest and most convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and all other bass management functions.
- Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favorite seat.
- Single tap adjustment for controlling variable port tuning with standard, extended and sealed modes.
- Unique bidirectional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both app and subwoofer interface.
- Easy-to-follow tutorial provides clear guidance for all functions.
What's In The Box?
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Iso-elastomer feet included
- Extra heavy-duty, high current 6' power cord
- SB-3000 Subwoofer Manual
- Quick Start Guide
CHT Solutions has been very prompt to respond and ship the items. I will never hesitate to buy from them again. More power to CHT Solutions!Thornleigh, NSW
CHT delivery was incredibly fast, Many thanks all for such an easy purchase process and super fast delivery. 5 stars from meMalaga, WA
Buying from CHT Solutions was easy and their price was great and I would recommend then to anyone seeking good Hi Fi equipment.Woonona, NSW
Fast delivery and great products. Would recommend them to anyone needing great service for sound advice.Truganina, VIC
CHT delivered the unit to South Australia within a couple of days. Amazing! Their phone customer service was professional and courteous. Will happily purchase from them againTranmere, SA