OBihai OBi508vs Universal Telephone Adapter with 8-Phone Ports (FXS), T.38 Fax, PSTN Failover, 4-Port Ethernet Switch
The OBi5vs Series is extremely flexible and can be configured to be used for many applications. Businesses using premise-based open-standard platforms such as Asterisk, FreePBX, PBX in a Flash or other SIP-based system will be able to leverage the OBi5vs series phone ports as user phone or fax extensions. The OBi504vs FXO ports can be used as a gateway to legacy telco services. Likewise, the OBi5vs Series can be deployed in environments where the business is using a hosted service, such as those from Anveo, Broadvox, Callcentric, Vitelity, etc., and need connections available with the OBi5vs for connections to phones, fax machines and paging systems.
Powered by industry-leading Internet communication and embedded systems technology from Obihai, the OBi5vs Series supports the following hardware and software features:
- 8 FXS Telephone Ports
- 4 Port Ethernet Switch
- 1 Line-In Audio Port
- 1 Line-Out Audio Port
- 3 USB Ports
Hardware Feature Highlights:
- 4 Port Ethernet Switch – 1 GigE + 3 Fast Ethernet
- 3 USB2.0 Ports (2 front / 1 back) – For use with Obihai accessories / future applications.
- 8 FXS Telephone Ports – For use with regular phones, fax machines and legacy systems.
- 1 FXO Phone Line Port with Relay – For use as a ‘PSTN’ back-up in the case of a loss of power.
- 1 Line-In Audio Port (front) – For adding music-on-hold / messaging audio to calls in progress – SIP addressable.
- 1 Line-Out Audio Port (front) – For use with paging / loud-speaker announcements – SIP addressable.
- 12v External Power Adapter – with region-specific pig-tail electrical plug.
- Desktop, Wall or 19’ Rack Mountable – OBi5vs Series rack mount kit sold separately.
- Durable Metal Enclosure with Kensington Lock Port
Software Feature Highlights:
- Call Signaling for Up to 8 Voice Services: SIP (UDP/TCP/TLS), Google™ (XMPP)
- OBiTALK Calling: Allows for voice communications between OBi devices and smart phone apps.
- VoIP Codecs: G.711, G.726, G.729, G.722, iLBC
- Fax Over IP: T.38 Real-Time Fax over IP, G.711 Transparent Fax (Automatic)
- Obihai Call Routing and Bridging Technology: Allows for full-matrix switching amongst services and ports.
- Virtual Stacking Technology: Allows for increasing the virtual port-capacity of VoIP network elements.
- Secure Provisioning and Management via the OBiTALK cloud or via TFTP, HTTP/S or via integral web page.
- Globally Localizable: Allows for country-specific dialing, ringing, in-call tones and PSTN (FXO) interoperability.
|RJ11 FXS Phone Ports||8|
|RJ11 FXO Line Ports||0|
|RJ11–PSTN Fail-Over Port (w/ Relay)||1|
|USB 2.0 Ports||3|
|Line-In Audio Port||1|
|Line-Out Audio Port||1|
|Ethernet Switching Ports (RJ45)||1 Gig-E + 3 10/100 Fast Ethernet
We Also Recommend
Q Acoustics 3050i Floor Standing Speakers and Cyrus One Amplifier Package
Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speakers and Cyrus One Amplifier Package
Yamaha RX-V485 AV Receiver 5.1ch 4K Dolby Vision and Alexa Voice Control
Yamaha WXA-50 MusicCast 2.1 channel Amplifier with WiFi and Bluetooth