- 45W @ 8 Ohms THD 0.07%
- 70W @ 4 Ohms THD 0.7%
- Subwoofer Output
- 192kHz / 24bit DAC
- Bluetooth Streaming
- Phono Input
Integrated Amplifier with 70 W Power per Channel and Bluetooth Support
Designed for the aspiring music enthusiast, the Denon PMA-600NE is the superior choice for those who want to build their first 2-channel Hi-Fi system. The PMA-600NE allows for the most vivid and emotional reproduction of vinyl and hi-res audio with digital inputs and a built-in phono equalizer. Listen to your favourite music via Bluetooth as well for seamless streaming of nearly unlimited songs. From deep bass to detailed highs, enjoy your favourite high-resolution audio content with the 192 kHz/24 bit D/A converter. At 70 Watts (4 ohm, 1 kHz, THD: 0.7%) per channel, the PMA-600NE supplies enough power to drive your speakers for optimal sound. Connect the PMA-600NE to your favourite components with the two Optical and one Coaxial digital input. Powered by the Denon Advanced High Current (AHC) single-push-pull circuit power amplifier, the PMA-600NE provides exceptional sound quality that balances high power with delicate, musical details.
- 70 Watts per channel power output (4ohm, 1kHz, THD: 0.7%): Get the maximum performance to drive your favourite loudspeakers
- Advanced High Current (AHC) single-push-pull circuit power amplifier: Wide bandwidth captures everything from deep bass to detailed highs
- Bluetooth support: With an antenna inside the unit, actively pair your smart phone to the PMA-600NE via Bluetooth to stream music
- Includes two digital Optical inputs for your TV or digital device: The PMA-600NE automatically detects the signal input from your TV and outputs elevated sound
- Built-in 192kHz/24bit D/A converter: Experience high-resolution audio playback to enjoy the highest quality of your favourite songs
- Impeccable sound engineering with carefully selected and rigorously tested Hi-Fi parts: Enjoy the exceptional sound that is the signature of all Denon amplifiers
- Analogue Mode for pure audio reproduction: Divided circuitry includes a Bluetooth OFF option to help remove influence from any digital interruptions
- High performance MM phono equalizer amp: Connect your turntable and enjoy vinyl tracks
- Deeper bass: Enjoy rich, evenly dispersed bass with a subwoofer output
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction: Listen to music with pristine detail and quality that’s unaffected by the environment
- Thoughtful amplifier design with short signal paths: Hear pure, superior sound with a condensed relay for Source Direct function from the shortest signal path
- Main transformer with separate coiled wires for audio/control circuits: Eliminates interference to optimize sound quality
- Micro-processor with Stop Mode: Protects audio signal from external noise during playback
- Denon-proprietary Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) chassis: Amplify and transmit delicate musical signals to the speakers to capture the nuance of the music
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence: Trust this high-quality and durable system to deliver the ultimate audio experience
High Power 70 W Integrated Amplifier
Power your loudspeakers with the Denon PMA-600NE integrated amplifier. Engineered with remarkable Denon amplifier technology, the PMA-600NE delivers 70 Watts of power-per-channel (4 ohm, 1 kHz, THD 0.7%). This integrated amplifier offers compatibility with the widest range of speaker types and impedances for operational stability.
Advanced High Current (AHC) Single-Push-Pull Circuit
Enjoy powerful sound with detailed, musical accuracy. The PMA-600NE incorporates AHC transistors with two-to-three times the electrical current supply capacity of conventional audio power transistors. The acclaimed Denon AHC single-push-pull circuit now allows for the discrete amplifier in the PMA-600NE, producing powerful sound with musical fidelity.
High-Grade Audio Components
Denon engineers carefully constructed the amplifier circuit within the PMA-600NE to secure a frequency response of up to 100 kHz during applied use. The volume circuit suppresses noise in the amplifier, achieving high sonic resolution. The PMA-600NE handles a wide, dynamic range of high-resolution audio sources with tone control and power throughout.
Build Integrity with Thoughtfully Selected Components
With more than a 100-year legacy of designing premium audio components, trust that your Denon product has undergone rigorous testing to deliver a first-rate reliable listening experience. The overall aesthetic, sound quality and design integrity of the PMA-600NE and its Hi-Fi components are built to last.
Bluetooth Support and Digital Connectivity
Extend your audio experience with nearly unlimited sources. Pair the PMA-600NE to your smart device or computer via Bluetooth, and listen to your favourite music wirelessly. Connect your TV, media player, computer or any digital source via the Optical and Coaxial digital inputs for an exceptional audio performance with the built-in DAC.
Optical and Coaxial Digital Inputs
The PMA-600NE features two Optical inputs and one Coaxial input and supports PCM signals up to 192 kHz/24 bit. These digital inputs help to improve sound and visual quality of your TV audio, Blu-ray, media players and more. Also, use it to input high-resolution sound from an audio source on your computer.
Analogue Mode allows the PMA-600NE to operate as a purely analogue amp, disabling digital inputs as well as Bluetooth while you listen to an analogue source. Turn on Analogue Mode to close power to the dedicated digital power source and stop operation of the digital input and Bluetooth circuity, avoiding any high frequency influence on the analogue section of the PMA-600NE. Enjoy your favourite analogue sources with uninhibited clarity and detailed reproduction.
MM Phono Equalizer
The PMA-600NE includes a phono equalizer that supports playing from sources with a MM cartridge. This phono equalizer has high gain, and unlike loops in other circuit board patterns which cause adverse effects on sound quality, the simple, straightforward design of the PMA-600NE phono equalizer significantly improves sound.
Main Transformer with Individual Wiring
To eliminate interference and maintain exceptional sound quality, the main power transformer of the PMA-600NE has separate coiled wires for the audio and control circuits. An integrated micro-processor features Stop Mode for even greater sound quality while you listen.
Micro-Processor Stop Mode
The micro-processor of the PMA-600NE features a Stop Mode that automatically ceases all operations of the micro-processor when it’s not needed for playback. By stopping the oscillation of the micro-processor clock during these listening moments, the audio signal is protected from external noise and enhances sound quality.
Signal Level Divided
The Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) chassis developed by Denon is used in the audio circuit to ensure that delicate musical signals are faithfully amplified and transmitted to the speakers. Listen with exemplary quality, every time.
100+ Years of Firsts in Audio Technology
Founded in 1910, Denon has a deep heritage of “firsts” in audio technology — from Japan’s first audio electronics manufacturer, to producing the world’s first commercial CD player and Dolby Atmos enabled AV receiver. This focused investment in audio R&D ensures you get the latest technology and highest quality with every listening experience.
|Digital In: USB-B / Optical / Coaxial / USB-A||- / 2 / 1 / -|
|Sample Rate Digital In||192 kHz / 24-bit|
|Bluetooth / aptX / NFC||✓ / - / -|
|Advanced HC-TR Single Push Pull Circuit||✓|
|Wide Range Amplifier||✓|
|High Current Dynamic Power Supply||✓|
|Power Amp Discrete Construction||✓|
|Micro Processor Auto Off||✓|
|Balance / Bass / Treble / Loudness||✓ / ✓ / ✓ / -|
|Solid Heat Sinks||✓|
|Inputs / Outputs|
|Digital in: USB-B / Optical / Coaxial / USB-A||- / 2 / 1 / -|
|Phono Input: MM / MC||✓ / -|
|Pre-Out / Main-In||Subwoofer / -|
|Gold Plated Cinch||✓|
|Number of Terminals||2|
|Remote Control Bus In / Out||✓ / -|
|HEOS Link Compatibility: IR / IP||✓ / -|
|Output Power 8 Ohm (20 Hz - 20 kHz, T.H.D. 0.07%)||45 W|
|Output Power 4 Ohm (1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.7%)||70 W|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.02%|
|Input Sensitivity: MM||2.5 mV / 47 kohm|
|Signal to Noise Ratio: MM / MC||84 dB / -|
|Input Sensitivity: High Level||110 mV / 30 kohms|
|Signal to Noise Ratio: High Level||105 dB|
|Treble Control||±8 dB at 10 kHz|
|Bass Control||±8 dB at 100 Hz|
|Available Colours: Black / Premium Silver||✓ / -|
|Metal Front Panel||✓|
|Power Consumption||185 W|
|Standby Consumption||0.3 W|
|Auto Power Off||✓|
|System Remote Function||✓|
|Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H)||434 x 308 x 121 mm|
|Carton Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H)||520 x 370 x 207 mm|
|Carton Weight (Inc. Product)||8.1 kg|
CHT Solutions has been very prompt to respond and ship the items. I will never hesitate to buy from them again. More power to CHT Solutions!Thornleigh, NSW
CHT delivery was incredibly fast, Many thanks all for such an easy purchase process and super fast delivery. 5 stars from meMalaga, WA
Buying from CHT Solutions was easy and their price was great and I would recommend then to anyone seeking good Hi Fi equipment.Woonona, NSW
Fast delivery and great products. Would recommend them to anyone needing great service for sound advice.Truganina, VIC
CHT delivered the unit to South Australia within a couple of days. Amazing! Their phone customer service was professional and courteous. Will happily purchase from them againTranmere, SA