IsoTek EVO3 Mini Mira 2-way AV Power Conditioner
- Product Sent From Australia
- Fast Free Australian Shipping
- Local Australian Warranty
- Secure Online Payment
Designed specifically for audio-visual applications and utilising the already highly praised Mira circuit, Mini Mira’s unique ‘Triple Resonance Filter©’ improves performance and protection for CRT, LCD, LED and plasma screens, and is also fully compatible with projectors.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB audio, 40dB visual.
- Independently conditioned outlets – stops Differential Mode cross contamination.
- Triple Resonant Filter© gives ultimate visual performance as well as stopping ‘in-rush’ currents, which can reduce a component’s life span.
- 22,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver platted OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Maximum continuous power 2,300W (230V).
EVO3 Mini Mira features two power cleaning circuits, one which is dedicated for projectors, LCD, LEC, OLED or older CRT screens, the second which can be used for all other electronics from set top boxes to DVD or content storage devices. It is a compact box measuring 170mm in length and 130mm in width and 65mm high, making it easy to position either behind cabinets or ceiling mounted next or close to projectors.
The EVO3 Mini Mira ensures class-leading power cleaning of both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise. Two independent circuits prevent cross-contamination of connected equipment. The internal wiring is of the highest standard; pure 6n oxygen free copper conductor strands with silver-plating offer low resistance and high amperage. A PTFE dielectric is used to protect the conductors as well as giving the ultimate internal power delivering system. Furthermore, 22,500A of instantaneous protection is provided, safeguarding valuable equipment via IsoTek’s unique sequential and repeatable protection system.
The internal wiring of IsoTek products synergizes with the range of IsoTek power cables. One critical but overlooked area is maintaining commonality of design and material properties though an audio wiring loom, be it signal carrying cables or your power cable network.
|NUMBER OF OUTLETS||2|
|MAINS INLET||10A IEC C14|
|MAINS VOLTAGE||100-240V / 50-60Hz|
|VISUAL OUTLET - 230V||x1 (10A 2,300W total)|
|COMPONENT OUTLET - 230V||x1 (10A 2,300W total)|
|DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)||130 x 65 x 170mm|