Presenting the England-made, Exposure 3510 Integrated Amplifier, a blend of advanced engineering and premium components. With this device, anticipate transparent audio reproduction that brings out every detail in your music.
- 110 watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms, 220 watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms
- Six line inputs
- Option to fit a MC or MM phono module OR plug in DAC option
- Bi-wiring compatible
- Separate pre-amp output
- High quality capacitors used in the signal path
- Uniquely tuned short signal and power supply path PCB
- Cascode circuitry utilised for improved power supply immunity
- Fast bipolar transistor output stage for dynamic and vivid performance
- All aluminium casework and extruded front panel to control resonance and stray electro-magnetic fields
- Remote control
- Three-year guarantee
- Available in black or titanium
Boasting a powerful 110 watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms and a whopping 220 watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, this amplifier is engineered to drive even the most power-hungry speakers, immersing you in a dynamic and captivating sound experience.
It features six line inputs and provides the flexibility to fit either an MC or MM phono module or a plug-in DAC option. The device is also bi-wiring compatible and has a separate pre-amp output, offering you versatile connectivity options.
Our unique, short signal and power supply path PCB is specially tuned for optimal sound performance. Cascode circuitry is employed to enhance power supply immunity. We've also fitted fast bipolar transistor output stages to ensure a dynamic and vivid performance, bringing your music to life.
Built to last, the Exposure 3510 Integrated Amplifier has an all-aluminium casework and an extruded front panel to control resonance and stray electromagnetic fields. It's available in sleek black or stunning titanium finishes.
On the specifications front, the pre-amplifier output is 1.9V for the rated input (gain + 18dB full volume), with a maximum output of 7.7V RMS at 1kHz. It delivers a wide frequency response of 20Hz - 20KHz ± 0.5dB and has an impressive signal to noise ratio of >100dB, ref. rated output. The total harmonic distortion is minimal, at <0.03% at rated output, ref. 1KHz, ensuring a clean sound.
The amplifier also includes a headphone output with an impedance of <12 Ohms at 1kHz, offering you private listening without compromising sound quality. With maximum levels of 4.8V RMS into 33 Ohms and 7V RMS into 330 Ohms at 1kHz, you can expect powerful sound in your headphones.
For convenience, this unit comes with a remote control, and to ensure your peace of mind, we back it with a three-year guarantee. Experience the superior sound quality of the Exposure 3510 Integrated Amplifier, proudly made in England.
- Power Output (Stereo): 110 Watts per channel at 1KHz into 8 Ohms
- Pre-amplifier Output: 1.9V for rated input (gain + 18dB full volume)
- Maximum Output: 7.7V RMS at 1kHz
- Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20KHz ± 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion : <0.03% at rated output, ref. 1KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >100dB, ref. rated output
- Channel Separation: >60dB, 20Hz - 20KHz
- Output Impedance: <12 Ohms at 1kHz
- Maximum Level into 33 Ohms at 1kHz & 0.05% THD: 4.8V RMS, (700mW)
- Total Harmonic Distortion at 2V Output 1kHz: <0.02%, (120mW)
- Maximum Level into 330 Ohms at 1kHz & 0.02% THD: 7V RMS (150mW)
- Total Harmonic Distortion at 2V Output 1kHz: <0.015%, (12mW)
- Input Impedance: 17K Ohms minimum (line input)
- Input Sensitivity: 250mV
- Mains Supply: 220/240V, 50/60Hz (factory set)
- Power Consumption: 400W, 8 Ohms load, both channels driven
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 115mm x 440mm x 300mm
- Nett Weight (unpacked): 12kg
- Gross Weight (packed): 14kg
Hifi News Review:
"In addition to providing a much needed and refreshing wander down Memory Lane, Exposure's 3510 integrated reminded me how much fun an uncomplicated system of source/amp/speakers can be. It worked faultlessly, drove hungry speakers with ease (inc. Wilson's Sasha DAW) and established a case for simplicity – not something every part of the audio biz wants to hear. You want painless hi-fi? You got it."
CHT Solutions has been very prompt to respond and ship the items. I will never hesitate to buy from them again. More power to CHT Solutions!Thornleigh, NSW
CHT delivery was incredibly fast, Many thanks all for such an easy purchase process and super fast delivery. 5 stars from meMalaga, WA
Buying from CHT Solutions was easy and their price was great and I would recommend then to anyone seeking good Hi Fi equipment.Woonona, NSW
Fast delivery and great products. Would recommend them to anyone needing great service for sound advice.Truganina, VIC
CHT delivered the unit to South Australia within a couple of days. Amazing! Their phone customer service was professional and courteous. Will happily purchase from them againTranmere, SA