Elite 135" CineGrey 5D ALR Projector Screen 16:9 1.5 Gain
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Secure Online Payment
- Award winning Home Theater Screen with full tension uniformity
- Anodized black aluminum frame with black velour surfacing to absorbs projector light overshoot
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centered
- 135" diagonal size in 16:9 HDTV format
- 2 Year Manufacturer's warrant
The CineGrey 5D is an angular reflective front projection material designed to reject ambient light while maintaining superb picture quality. The CineGrey 5D is the perfect solution for rooms that have little or no control over incidental light. This means that it's an ideal fit for family rooms as well as lecture halls, boardrooms, sports bars, training facilities, and other business environments. In addition, the CineGrey 5D increases projector brightness 1.5 times the amount. This is perfect for low lumens ouput projectors!
The CineGrey 5D is superior to traditional white or gray materials in its ability to maintain a sharp, bright image regardless of ambient light. The angular reflective material incorporates a diffusion layer over a highl reflective surface. This causes direct light from the projector to reflect squarely into the viewer's field of vision while the outer contrast layer enhances image quality while absorbing indirect ambient light.
• High fidelity gray surface produces superb clarity and sharp images
• Screen Surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water
• 88% polarization retention
• Angular-Reflective and Ambient Light Rejecting technology
• Mildew Resistant
• View Angle: 110º( L&R 55 º)
• Gain: 1.5
• Perfect companion piece for Airflex5D - 2D/3D Multi-Projector Stacking System to form as a professional grade passive 3D system.
- Product Type: EzFrame CineGrey 5D
- Screen Material: CineGrey 5D
- Screen Format: HDTV (16:9)
- Mount: Wall
- Nominal Diagonal: 135"
- Viewing Dimensions: 66.2" x 117.7"
- Gain: 1.5
- Viewing Angle: 110 Degrees
- Frame: Black Velvet
Note: not compatible with ultra/short-throw projectors. Recommended projector throw distance is 1.5x image width or further