Crowson D-501 Reference Stereo Integrated Amplifier
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Secure Online Payment
- Drives up to four Shadow-8 (T108S) Actuators with 500Wrms (700W peak)of pristine power
- Control-system compatible with rear-mounted IR Input
- Included stainless steel remote control
- Filter and gain control for limitless personalization
- 12V trigger or auto on
- Remote control presets: Movie, Music
- Two phase settings for a perfect match with your subwoofer
- Rack mountable with supplied removable ears
- From extreme to subtle, delivers accurate and perfectly time aligned motion
The D-501 Tactile Motion Amplifier is designed to perfectly complement Crowson Shadow-8 Actuators. The D-501 Amplifier is built to reference-grade specifications. Integrated pre-amplifier features and beautiful stainless steel remote control offer a luxurious, custom-tailored experience. The 500 watt RMS (700W dynamic) amplifier is tuned for dynamic motion and includes distortion limiting electronics.
The amplifier comes with a remote control with intensity up and down, power and two presets.
The 1 unit high amplifier is easily rack-mounted and uses conventional line level (RCA) and speaker wires.
The D-501 amplifier front panel has power on/standby button, intensity knob, intensity level display and mode control. The rear panel has low pass crossover frequency control, phase control, auto on option, 12-volt trigger and IR repeater jack. The crossover can be set from 40 Hz to 160 Hz. The phase can be set to 0 or 180 degrees.
With ample power for up to four (4) Shadow-8 Actuators (two T108SS kits), the D-501 Amplifier is a beautifully crafted, high-end component.
500W RMS (2 ohm), 700W dynamic
Variable Low Pass Filter: 40-160Hz
Frequency response: 5 to 160Hz
Phase switch: 0 or 180 degrees
Auto on sensitivity: 3mV
External trigger voltage range: 5V - 20Vdc
Weight: 20lbs. (9 Kg)
Size : 1U, 1.7" (1.9" including feet) x 17" x 10.4" (11.2" including speaker connections)
Certification: CE certified