The ultimate home cinema demands the best in projection. Enter the EH-LS12000 projector, Epson's all new 4K Pro-Cinema Laser projector. Featuring revolutionary 3LCD laser projection technology, 4K resolution and HDR10+ support, the LS12000 delivers breath-taking image quality and colour brightness that elevates any screening to a true cinematic experience. Enjoy the big screen experience at home with the EH-LS12000 4K Laser projector.
- 4K PRO-UHD picture from 4K Enhancement Technology
- Impressive sharp display: 4K resolution (8.3mil pixels) and HDR10+ support
- Smooth, fast-moving action: 4K Frame Interpolation and 4K Super Resolution
- Breakthrough laser technology
- Up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Fully motorised optics: Powered zoom, focus and lens shift
- Wide lens shift: Vertical ±96.3% and horizontal ±47.1%
- Dedicated 4K Pixel-Shift Processor
- Features an extraordinary contrast ratio up to 2,500,000:1, for exceptionally deep blacks and brilliant, vivid colours
- Detail enhancement sharpens and refines images for lifelike clarity
- Versatile connectivity allows you to display 4K HDR content at a full 60Hz with the latest 18 Gbps HDMI connections
- Built-in speaker
- Enjoy peace of mind with a 3-year warranty
Laser Projection at Home
As part of Epson's manufacturing philosophy aiming to deliver uncompromising brightness, contrast, colour, and the highest image quality, the LS12000 is equipped with a uniquely designed laser optical engine. Additionally, with a highly efficient LD package, a newly developed panel, and the optical component optimisation that only Epson can provide, the LS12000 achieves up to 2,700lm brightness, high contrast, and superb colour reproduction.
The laser engine’s long lifespan of up to 20,000 hours provides virtually worry-free operation. And there’s no waiting for the projector to warm-up or cool down - the projector reaches maximum brightness and turns off almost immediately.
Experience Stunning 4K
Bring all the action to your home with advanced pixel-shifting technology that works in parallel with three individual high-definition LCD chips to produce an exceptionally sharp 4K (8.3million pixels) picture without sacrificing brightness.
Optimum performance with up to 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 4K-enhancement technology, 3LCD technology, 4K frame interpolation, 4K super-resolution and HDR10+ support.
Powered by the Epson ZX Picture Processor, Scene Adaptive Gamma allows the user to automatically adjust the picture quality based upon the scene information itself. This provides a simple way to get impressive colour and contrast, regardless of the content being displayed.
Bring Images To Life
HDR is a key technology that helps convey the visual intent of a film more faithfully. Evolution in HDR technology means that now even subtle shadow tones can be displayed in fine detail.
Additionally, super resolution defines and sharpens blurred images for standard and 4K content bringing incredible detail for true to life images.
Professional quality colour calibration, trusted by colour professionals and filmmakers.
As well as current frame interpolation technology, blurring reduction is now improved. Even watching fast-moving sports footage or while gaming, image contours stay clear, and motion is smooth to bring a fuller sense of realism to 4K video.
Practical Functionality, Convenient Connectivity
Thanks to ARC, audio can be carried via the projector using an HDMI cable. In addition,
eARC supports high-quality sound3, allowing you to enjoy a beautifully cohesive mix of video and sound in an easier installation.
4K/120fps input support
Optimised support for fast-moving game video output.
Extraordinary Installation Flexibility
The wide range powered lens shift (Vertical ± 96.3 %, horizontal ± 47.1 %) and zoom (x2.1) means the EH-LS12000 can be installed in living rooms as well as dedicated home cinemas.
Users can operate the lens shift functions using the remote control, the projector control panel, or control commands.
In addition to the same quietness (25dB/Light output 75%) as previous models, a reduction in high-frequency noise levels creates less distraction for a more immersive experience.
- Projection System 3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter
- LCD Panel 0.74 inch with C2 Fine
- Color Light Output 2,700 Lumen In accordance with IDMS15.4
- White Light Output 2,700 Lumen In accordance with ISO 21118:2020
- Resolution 4K PRO-UHD, 16:9
- Contrast Ratio 2,500,000 : 1
- Keystone Correction Manual vertical: ± 30 °, Manual horizontal ± 30 °
- Colour Reproduction Upto 1.07 billion colours
- Color Light Output: 2,700 Lumens In accordance with IDMS15.4
- White Light Output: 2,700 Lumens
- Resolution: 4K PRO-UHD, 16:9
- High Definition: 4K enhancement
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 2,500,000 : 1
- Light source: Laser
- Laser Light source: 80 mW 20,000 hours Durability High, 20,000 hours Durability Medium, 20,000 hours Durability Eco
- Keystone Correction: Manual vertical: ± 30 °, Manual horizontal ± 30 °
- Colour Video Processing: 10 Bits
- 2D/3D Frequency Image: 384 Hz / 480 Hz
- 2D Vertical Refresh Rate: 384 Hz - 480 Hz
- Colour Reproduction: Up to 1.07 billion colours
- Interfaces USB 1.1 Type A (2x), USB 2.0 Type Mini-B, RS-232C, Ethernet interface (100 Base-TX / 10
Base-T), Trigger out, HDMI ARC, HDMI (HDCP 2.3) (2x)
- 3D No
- 2D Colour Modes Dynamic, Natural, Cinema, Bright Cinema, Vivid
- Other features 4K enhancement, A/V mute, Digital zoom, Frame interpolation, Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, ISF certification, Instant on/off, Lens position memory, Long light source life, Quick Corner, Super resolution
- Power consumption 302 Watt, 198 Watt (economy), 0.4 Watt (standby)
- Heat Dissipation 1,026.8 BTU/hour (max)
The projector itself is great, no complaints at all so far (only in use for 10 hours so far), set up is idiot proof, picture quality is great and i'm coming from a Optoma UHD35+. Lots of reviews on youtube that compare it to others and all of them praise this the LS12000.
But what my day was when dealing with CHT Solutions, this was a very expensive purchance for us and CHT (dealing with Scott) answered all my stupid questions, (live chat and even video chat) a bunch of times over a few days, knew more about the projector then the reviews, never came across like a pushy salesman and wanted us to be very comfortable with our purchance. Even though we are not locals and Im from QLD, I will be calling CHT first for advice on my other home theater needs first. This seems like a very positive review and not much about the product itself but I've received very poor service from others in the past so I think it should be called out when exceptional service is also received :)
CHT Solutions has been very prompt to respond and ship the items. I will never hesitate to buy from them again. More power to CHT Solutions!Thornleigh, NSW
CHT delivery was incredibly fast, Many thanks all for such an easy purchase process and super fast delivery. 5 stars from meMalaga, WA
Buying from CHT Solutions was easy and their price was great and I would recommend then to anyone seeking good Hi Fi equipment.Woonona, NSW
Fast delivery and great products. Would recommend them to anyone needing great service for sound advice.Truganina, VIC
CHT delivered the unit to South Australia within a couple of days. Amazing! Their phone customer service was professional and courteous. Will happily purchase from them againTranmere, SA