- Sensitivity (1W @ 1M): 90 dB
- Power Handling (RMS): 200 W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Driver Size: 8"
- Sold As: Pair
The Bronze 500s are the largest speakers in the Bronze series and they deliver the powerful and detailed audio required by the most demanding of audiophiles.
The pinnacle of the Bronze series, the Bronze 500s have a larger cabinet housing a Monitor Audio 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter featuring a Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide, plus two new 8" drivers to power a bigger performance.
On their sturdy steel outrigger feet, the Bronze 500s stand at just under one metre tall and exude a graceful presence, which complements their beautifully detailed audio reproduction.
With their powerful, natural and intricate performance, the Bronze 500s will thrill both music and movie lovers. The speakers look particularly stylish in our new Urban Grey finish, which perfectly complements the décor of a modern room.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
- Sturdy steel outrigger feet to ensure a stable platform. Designed for use on carpeted (spikes) or hard floors (rubber feet
System Format: 21/2-Way
Frequency response (-6dB) Free field In room: 41 – 25,000 Hz | 32 – 30,000 Hz
Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m): 90 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Minimum Impedance: 4.1 ohms
Maximum SPL: 116 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS): 200 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 60 — 200 W
Bass Alignment: Bass reflex Dual HiVe II port system
Crossover Frequency: 550 Hz | 2,700 Hz
Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 8" C-CAM midbass driver | 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)): 951 x 231 x 325 mm (377/16 x 91/8 x 1213/16")
External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D)): 974 x 294 x 364 mm (383/8 x 119/16 x 145/16")
Weight (each): 18 kg (39 lb 11 oz)
Sold As: Pair
CHT Solutions has been very prompt to respond and ship the items. I will never hesitate to buy from them again. More power to CHT Solutions!Thornleigh, NSW
CHT delivery was incredibly fast, Many thanks all for such an easy purchase process and super fast delivery. 5 stars from meMalaga, WA
Buying from CHT Solutions was easy and their price was great and I would recommend then to anyone seeking good Hi Fi equipment.Woonona, NSW
Fast delivery and great products. Would recommend them to anyone needing great service for sound advice.Truganina, VIC
CHT delivered the unit to South Australia within a couple of days. Amazing! Their phone customer service was professional and courteous. Will happily purchase from them againTranmere, SA