Introducing the Exposure 3510, made-in-England audio pre-amplifier, designed with high precision and the finest materials to offer you a superior sound experience. The pre-amplifier features a large custom-made toroidal power transformer and smoothing capacitors, ensuring an unwavering power supply.
- Large custom-made toroidal power transformer and smoothing capacitors for power supply
- Option to fit an MC or MM phono module OR plug in DAC option
- 6 line inputs or 5 plus optional phono card, 2 main out (RCA), and 1 tape output
- High-quality relays used for input source selection
- Full remote control of input selector, volume, and mute
- Audio output stages utilising discrete transistor class A output buffer
- High quality all aluminium case work
- Three-year guarantee
- Available in black or titanium
Customise your sound system with the ability to fit either a MC or MM phono module or even take advantage of the plug-in DAC module. The amplifier is designed with six line inputs or five plus an optional phono card, two main out (RCA), and one tape output, offering you multiple connection options.
Experience seamless input source selection with the high-quality relays. With full remote control for input selector, volume, and mute, you have the power to tailor your sound experience right at your fingertips. The audio output stages are designed with discrete transistor class A output buffer, ensuring a high-quality sound delivery.
Encased in all-aluminium, the pre-amplifier's durability is guaranteed, and its aesthetic appeal is undeniable. Choose from our available colours of black or titanium to match your style.
Performance-wise, this pre-amplifier does not disappoint. It offers an output of 1.9V for rated input (gain + 18dB full volume) and a maximum output of 7.7V RMS at 1kHz. Its frequency response is impeccable, ranging from 20Hz - 20KHz with 0.5dB, ensuring you can enjoy your favourite tunes as they were meant to be heard. The total harmonic distortion is minimal at 0.005% @ 1kHz, ref rated output, and the signal to noise ratio is impressive at 100dB, ref. rated output.
To top it all, Exposure back their products with a three-year guarantee for your peace of mind. Take your sound experience to the next level with our premium, made-in-England pre-amplifier.
- Pre-amplifier Output: 1.9V for rated input (gain + 18dB full volume)
- Maximum Output: 7.7V RMS at 1kHz
- Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20KHz 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion :0.005%, @ 1kHz, ref rated output
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dB, ref. rated output
- Input Impedance: 18K Ohms minimum (line input)
- Input Sensitivity: 250mV
- Mains Supply: 220/240V, 50/60Hz (factory set)
- Fuse: T2.5AL for 220/240V units
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 90mm x 440mm x 300mm
- Net Weight: 7kg
- Gross Weight: 9kg
CHT Solutions has been very prompt to respond and ship the items. I will never hesitate to buy from them again. More power to CHT Solutions!Thornleigh, NSW
CHT delivery was incredibly fast, Many thanks all for such an easy purchase process and super fast delivery. 5 stars from meMalaga, WA
Buying from CHT Solutions was easy and their price was great and I would recommend then to anyone seeking good Hi Fi equipment.Woonona, NSW
Fast delivery and great products. Would recommend them to anyone needing great service for sound advice.Truganina, VIC
CHT delivered the unit to South Australia within a couple of days. Amazing! Their phone customer service was professional and courteous. Will happily purchase from them againTranmere, SA