Elite 115" Lunette235 Curved Projector Screen 2.35:1
- Product Sent From Australia
- Fast Free Australian Shipping
- Local Australian Warranty
- Secure Online Payment
- Curved Frame Home Theatre Front Projection Screen
- Curvature enhances contrast levels with decreased incident light while creating a heightened sense of immersion
- 40’ fixed radial curvature also eliminates the pincushion effect
- Highly versatile CineWhite 1.1 flat tensioned screen material
- Velvet covered 3.5"width aluminium frame border
- Sliding wall mounts provide adjustable horizontal centering
- 160° Viewing Angle for wide diffusion uniformity
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration
- Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface
- 115" diagonal sizes in 2.35:1 Aspect Ratio
- All standard screen sizes are in stock and ready to ship
- 2 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
A curved screen reaches into the viewer’s peripheral vision creating the illusion that they are being drawn into the picture. This perceived reality is further reinforced by a curved screen’s ability to cover the center AND the right & left channel speakers. This is important because it joins the image with the sound from the three forward points of sound origin (Right, Center, & Left Channels) creating a sound stage effect that results in a more realistic association between sound and the picture. Lastly, a properly curved frame design eliminates a visual artifact known as “pincushion effect”. Pincushion effect happens when (on a 2.35:1 or other wide-angle screen) the distance to the right & left edges of the projected image are larger than the center resembling an hourglass laying on its side. This is caused by light expanding over the greater distance it travels.
The further the distance, the larger the light “footprint”. On a cinemascope projection screen, light must travel a greater distance to the right/left edges than it does at the center. The distance actually causes the image to expand disproportionately on the sides creating a sideways “hourglass” image where the center of the picture is smaller than the right & left ends are. Since the right/left edges of the screen are curved forward on a “curved” screen, it allows the light to travel the same distance to any other point on the screen as it does to the center. This results in a “uniform” image that is free from distortion. With all the benefits that a curved frame projection screen has to offer, more and more dedicated home theater aficionados favor them.
CineWhite (Tension Matte White) has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition making it the most versatile in Elite's tensions screen product lines. This tension PVC surface is the best choice for today's high-contrast ratio projectors in commercial or residential presentations. The CineWhite material equals the performance to our MaxWhite product, but improves the experience with the superior surface flatness. Uniform diffusion surface has black-backing to eliminate light penetration and is easily washable with mild soap and water.
- Product Type: Lunette235
- Screen Material: CineWhite
- Screen Format: Ultra Wide (2.35:1)
- Nominal Diagonal: 115"
- Viewing Dimensions: 45.1" H x 106" W
- Gain: 1.1
- 8.9cm black velvet border