The Thor SmartPortect Series Board is a great solution for your home entertainment area or for use in the office. This power board provides protection against all types of electrical disturbances and surges. It will even offer surge protection over your TV Antenna or Pay TV.
For high quality power filtering, the E1/45S Smart Filter offers excellent value and is one of the best entry level protectors currently on the market.
They are engineered and designed in Australia by an Australian company so you know they will be suited to our conditions and will meet all the Australian Standards.
- Filter and Serge Protection
- 4 Outlets
- Dual USB Fast Charging Sockets
- 4 Outlets Plus Dual Fast Charging USB Sockets
- Broadband, Pay TV, Antenna & Network Protection
- Maximum Fire Safety - Manufactured With Flame Retardent Plastics
- 100% Australian Owned and Compliant
- Massive 125,000 Amp, Maximum Spikes 3670 Joules
- Product Dimensions: 430mm (L) x 35mm (H) x 75mm (W)
- Supply voltage 240/V AC 50/Hz
- Maximum current rating 10amps/2400W(VA)
- Clamping voltage 275V AC
- Reaction time less than 1 nanosecond
- Maximum transient spike impulse current 125,000 amps (equivalent to 31,200 amps using UL 1449 standard)
- Maximum energy dissipation 3670 Joules (equivalent to 1240 Joules using UL1449 standard)
- Protection modes (all 4 outlets protects on all 3 conductors). Active/Neutral, Active/Earth, Neutral/Earth
- EMI/RFI noise reduction filter type
- Total number of protected AC outlets: 4
- Total number of protected USB ports: 2
- Pay TV'F' type connection: 1 in and 1 out
- AV/TV antenna coax connection: 1 in and 1 out
- RJ 45 data protection: 1 in and 2 out
- Earth potential rise protection
- Earth leakage range less than 1 milli amp
- Operating conditions: Indoor/AC mains
- Operating temperatures: -10C/+60C
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Model No: E1/45U
Where the rubber really hits the road with these power protection style boards is when you're hit with a surge or an erratic blackout that comes back on spasmodically. We haven't experienced this yet using out Thor boards. Like insurance, you don't need it at all until you do! What I can say is that based on MANY reviews and tests on the web, the feel and look of the boards and the specs they are streets ahead of anything else for the price. Based on all of this I feel very comfortable trusting my valuable devices and appliances in my home to Thor protection. Remember, besides surge and 'brownout' protection, the Thor board is the best around in power filtration specs, to protect computer/TV/appliance curcuits from the constant micro surging that isn't picked up by 99.9% of other plain surge boards. This latest one I bought, the Thor E/145U 4-Way, had a highly specced twin USB protection feature along with internet RJ45 protection so what's not to love?! Highly recommended.
Works are described. Great sound isolation for my powered monitors and DAC/Amp.
Thors Power Board stopped working
CHT Solutions has been very prompt to respond and ship the items. I will never hesitate to buy from them again. More power to CHT Solutions!Thornleigh, NSW
CHT delivery was incredibly fast, Many thanks all for such an easy purchase process and super fast delivery. 5 stars from meMalaga, WA
Buying from CHT Solutions was easy and their price was great and I would recommend then to anyone seeking good Hi Fi equipment.Woonona, NSW
Fast delivery and great products. Would recommend them to anyone needing great service for sound advice.Truganina, VIC
CHT delivered the unit to South Australia within a couple of days. Amazing! Their phone customer service was professional and courteous. Will happily purchase from them againTranmere, SA