Q Acoustics QB12 Subwoofer 12" - Black
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Secure Online Payment
The Q B12 is the first in a new range of ultra powerful subwoofers. Designed to integrate and complement the award-winning Q Acoustics’ 3000i and Concept 5.1 speaker ranges, enabling ‘Plus’ packages of three existing home cinema packs.
- The largest and most powerful subwoofer from Q Acoustics so far, with the amplifier’s proprietary PurePath Ultra-HD technology ensuring unwanted distortion is minimised across the board, resulting in a taut but forceful sound
- The Q B12 boasts a long-throw 12-inch driver with high sensitivity and superb dynamics, powered by an ultra-low distortion 220W Texas Instruments TPA3255 Class D amplifier
- Q B12 has a ‘dart brace’ internal design inside the subwoofer’s reinforced MDF cabinet with a 36mm baffle, providing superior mechanical stability to the driver and the reinforced rigidity reduces resonance and vibrations for an improved accurate bass response
"As long as you have the space, budget and amiable enough neighbours, we say go for it. Just be prepared to host movie nights from now on."
PUNCHY & POWERFUL
The Q B12 Subwoofer has been specifically designed to deliver the ultimate cinematic highs and lows, all the floor-shaking bass you would expect from a plus-sized Subwoofer from Q Acoustics. Despite its magnificent size, it is precise, detailed and dynamic. With the integration of internal ‘Dart bracing’ providing additional cabinet rigidity and a reinforced MDF cabinet with a 36mm thick baffle, both work together to suppress cabinet resonance for a more controlled bass response and a more realistic cinematic experience.
DESIGNED TO INTEGRATE SEAMLESSLY
The Q B12 has been designed to fit seamlessly within one of our multi-award winning home cinema packs including the Q Concept 5.1, Q 3050i 5.1 and the Q 3010i 5.1 available in a black and white, both vinyl and gloss, for the perfect match. Each has its merits with regards to the sound and setup and each can be sonically enhanced and upgraded creating a truly ‘Plus-Size’ cinema package with the addition of this 12inch subwoofer. The Q B12 is also perfect for those aiming to upgrade the low-end response in an existing home cinema set-up.
With its recessed and hidden rear terminal panel, hiding all plugs and cables neatly out through the base of the subwoofer, the Q B12 can be easily and discreetly positioned. Custom designed, adjustable spiked feet give firm support on carpeted floor and reinforced rubber caps supplied for use with wooden floors ensuring integral stability for your subwoofer.
- Enclosure Type: Infinite Baffle (sealed)
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Drive Units: 12” (305mm) High-Excursion
- Continuous Amplifier Power: 220W
- Peak Amplifier Power: 440W
- Frequency Range: 28Hz - 300Hz
- Overall Dimensions: 400 x 400 x 446mm (H x W x D) without spikes
- Weight: 18.5 kg
- Mains Power: 100 V-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Input impedance: 13 kΩ
- Input sensitivity (for full power at 50Hz, level set to maximum): 150 mV, (L=R), 300mV, (L only)
- Input sensitivity for auto switch-on: 1.5 mV (L=R), 3 mV (L only)
- Crossover frequency range: 70 Hz - 225 Hz (12dB/octave)