Special Price $249.00 Regular Price $299.00
Out of stock
- Stereo Input Single Speaker
- 16cm Polypropylene Mica Cone Woofer
- 2.5cm Fluid Cooled Soft Dome Swivel Tweeter
- Maximum Power Handling: 120W
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 28kHz
- Yamaha’s new easy-to-install and versatile in-ceiling speakers deliver high-performance sound in a low profile and unobtrusive design.
- The speakers are designed to fit all situations.
- The NS-ICS600 outputs stereo sound from one speaker, making it ideal for use in odd-shaped or large rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, hallways, or narrow spaces where it is difficult to locate two speakers.
quick and easy installation
- Yamaha in-ceiling speakers were designed for easy installation.
- Simply the location for the speakers, use the template (provided in the box) to cut the required hole inthe ceiling and clamp the new speakers into place by tightening the screws.
- Connect the speakers to a Yamaha amplifier for premium sound.
sealed back cover to protect from dust and moisture
- Yamaha has designed the range of in-ceiling speakers to withstand dusty conditions often found in voids above the plaster ceiling.
- This is vital to ensure the integrity of the speakers when dust and moisture are prevalent in the mounted location, such as a bathroom.
paintable magnetic grills
- In-ceiling speakers should be heard and not seen.
- With this in mind Yamaha has designed their entire range of in-ceiling speakers with removable magnetic grills.
- This makes removing the grills easy for painting.
- The 1” swivel tweeter allows the user to direct the sound into specific positions regardless of the speaker location.
|Woofer||6.5” (16 cm) PP (polypropylene) mica cone|
|Tweeter||Dual 1” (2.5 cm) fluid-cooled soft dome, swivel|
|Frequency Response||65 Hz -28 kHz|
|Maximum Input Power||120 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||242 x 119 mm|
|Mounting Depth||4-1/4” (109 mm)|
|Weight||4 lbs. (1.8 kg)