Cambridge Audio TVB2 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 3 x HDMI Inputs, 1 x HDMI
- Optical and 3.5mm Inputs
TVB2 Soundbar With Wireless Subwoofer
We asked our engineers to produce a compact, premium soundbar that would be one of the most discreet available, but without giving anything away to the competition in termsof sound quality and power. The result is the Cambridge Audio TVB2; a soundbar and wireless subwoofer capable of extracting massive detail from all your music and movies andthe ultimate upgrade for your 4k or standard TV.
Thanks to 120W of balanced power, TVB2 has been engineered for deep punchy bass from its wireless subwoofer,and our 4th generation BMRs deliver a detailed midrange and crisp treble.
The BMR’s ensure that wherever you are in the room.
Patented BMR® speaker technology (found in our verybest hi-fi speakers) distributes mid-tones and detail perfectly, wherever you are in the room.
SELECTABLE EQ MODES
There are four adjustable EQ modes which are all selectable from the remote.
These can be used to tailor your sound to suit the style of music you love most.
- TV enhances the sounds found in your favourite TV shows
- Music mode enhances stereo music and music videos foramazing playback
- Film will enhance dialogue, sound and special effects,for incredible cinematic sound
- Voice means important dialogue is delivered in perfectclarity
When we designed this soundbar, we also wanted you to be able to connect your blu-ray player, satellite box and gamesconsoles via HDMI.
We’ve included three inputs, all with 4k and 3D pass-through, for incredible images to match TVB2’s sound quality.
Bluetooth And NFC Connectivity
Bluetooth with NFC tap-to-pair technology allows you to easily stream from mobiles, tablets, and laptops via Bluetooth, all delivered in amazing sound quality.
ADDITIONAL INPUTS FOR CONNECTING ANY TV
Our engineers have also included ARC technology on the HDMI output, meaning TV audio can be sent back through the TVB2 as well, providing ultimate flexibility with just one connection.
If your TV doesn’t support ARC HDMI, TVB2 also has an optical digital input and an AUX-in analogue input, so literally any TV or source can be connected.
IR REMOTE LEARNING AND AUTO ON/OFF
TVB2 learns from your existing TV remote, reacting to your TVs remote volume commands, so once installed you can completely forget about having to control the TVB2.
Auto power on and off kicks in when TVB2 isn’t needed and when you’re ready to go, the system rebootsalmost instantly.
This can take up to 20 seconds with competitor set ups
Plug And Play
Included in the box are all the cables needed including HDMI, Optical and an AUX cable.
Also in the box is a super easy wall bracket that allows the owner to discreetly wall-mount the soundbar above or below their TV.
- Drive units 2 x 57mm (2.25’’) BalancedMode Radiator (BMR) drivers, 1 x 165mm (6.5’’) woofer
- Input voltage 100V – 240V (50/60Hz)
- Standby power consumption<4W ( please refer to user manual for more information)
- Connectivity 3 x HDMI 1.4c inputs, 1 x HDMI 1.4c output with ARC, TOSLINK Optical, 3.5mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D)Soundbar: 880 x 74.5 x 46mm (34.6 x 2.9 x 1.8’’) Subwoofer: 180 x 364 x 278mm (7.1 x 14.3 x 10.9’’)
- WeightSoundbar: 1.63kg (3.6lbs) Subwoofer: 4.9kg (10.8lbs
We Also Recommend
Q Acoustics 3050i Floor Standing Speakers and Cyrus One Amplifier Package
Yamaha RX-V485 AV Receiver 5.1ch 4K Dolby Vision and Alexa Voice Control
Yamaha WXA-50 MusicCast 2.1 channel Amplifier with WiFi and Bluetooth
Yamaha Outdoor Speaker Package Bluetooth Streaming - NS-AW294 and VAST V-BT100A - Package Deal