Sanus Speaker Mounts White Designed For Sonos ONE. Play:1, And Play:3 - WSWM21W
WSWM21W - White
Enjoy optimal audio quality from anywhere in the room with the SANUS WSWM adjustable wall mount, designed especially for the Sonos ONE, PLAY:1 and PLAY:3 as well as other wireless speakers weighing up to 10 lbs.
Installing to drywall, wood studs or concrete in only 15 minutes and boasting effortless tilt and swivel capability, the placement flexibility of the WSWM makes it versatile enough for any system setup and for voice integration technology like that of the new Sonos ONE.
Wary of mounting your new Sonos ONE to the wall?
Rest assured that your speaker will stay safe and in-place thanks to exclusive InvisiGrip™ technology:
Two ultra-thin yet ultra-strong, virtually invisible wires wrapping around the top and bottom of your speaker to keep it snugly in place.
- Enjoy perfect listening from anywhere in the room with 132 degrees of speaker swivel
- 30-degree tilt provides excellent sound whether you'relistening sitting down or standing up
- Sleek, subtle mounting solution facilitates immersive audio in your kitchen, home theater or any room you choose
- Easy, 3-step installation gets your speaker up on the wall and ready to rock in 15 minutes or less
- Your Sonos ONE stays securely mounted via exclusive Invisigrip technology, using two ultra-thin yet ultra-strong, virtually invisible wires wrapping around the top and bottom of your speaker, snugly holding it in place
- Hardware included for wood stud, concrete or drywall installation
- Sold as singles and in either black or white
- Wall-mounted design optimizes voice integration technology and audio performance no matter your setup, Hometheater, stereo pairing or for ambient listening
- Safety tested and UL Certified
- Our US-based install experts are standing by and ready to help 7 days a week.