- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Secure Online Payment
RuiPro 8K Fibre Optic HDMI Cable - 8K@60Hz - 1m to 50m
Ruipro known and respected worldwide for innovation and absolute HDMI Fibre Optic cable quality has now developed the latest 8k HDMI “Ultra” High-Speed version for HDMI 2.1 TV's, projectors and other devices, all at astonishing speeds to 48Gbps and more.
The Ruipro 8K Hybrid cable requires no USB or AC power, can provide 4:4:4: chroma sampling, richer colours, darker blacks, brighter whites and supports eARC, ARC, VRR, Dynamic HDR, QTF, QMS, CEC, EDID, EMI-FREE, no signal loss. The cable is thinner and softer than traditional Fibre cables so has a tighter bend radius and less resilient to damage.
Each 8k cable is fully tested to meet all specifications and Certification is provided with every cable. Professionally display cable box which impresses customers.
- Support up to HDMI 2.1 – 8K@60Hz and 4K@120Hz UHD display
- Arc + eArc + Dynamic HDR + VRR + ALLIM + QTF + QMS
- Color Sub-sampling of 4:4:4 with Deep Color & HDR
- HDCP 2.2 fully supports EDID and HDCP communication
- Cable lengths: 1m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m, 50m (other lengths by arrangement)
- Connector: HDMI Type A to Type A male
- Cable thickness: 4.8mm external diameter
- Highest bandwidth is to 48Gbps
- Support HDCP2.2 CEC/EDID.
- Minimized plug casing for easy installation.
- Transfer high-frequency signals by fibre, EMI/RF free for clear signal transmission
- Up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio
- CE/RoHS certificated