Resi-Linx Infra Red Repeater System - Foxtel Approved
The resi-linx ® RL-IR100 is a Plasma Friendly Hard Wired Infra-Red repeater kit for use in DIY &/or custom installations, to control an A/V device at a remote location (up to 2.7m).
All connections are plug & play, and the kit includes discrete Flat IR target, junction box, two double emitters & switch mode power supply.
The RL-IR100 Junction Box features built in LED to show acknowledgement of IR commands, and is compact and lightweight.
Attractively blister packaged for Point of Sale display.
- Plasma Friendly Hard Wired Infra-Red repeater kit for use in DIY &/or custom installation market to control an AV device at a remote location (up to 2.7m)
- Foxtel Approved (Approval No: F30535) - works with all Foxtel and all other receivers
- Includes discrete Flat IR target, junction box, two double emitters & switch mode power supply
- Blister packed for POS display
- Built in LED to show acknowledgement of IR commands
- Junction Box is compact and lightweight.
- All connections are plug & play, no requirements for cable stripping.
- Includes adhesive backing to facilitate placement of both target and emitters
- Target rejects interference from both plasma displays &/or from direct sunlight and fluorescent tube lights for accurate IR signal reception
- Foxtel Approved
- Max Target Reception: 10m
- 2x Double IR Emitters
Whats in the box:
- Flat IR Target
- Junction Box
- Two Double IR Emitters
- Switch Mode Power Supply
- Frequency Range 20 kHz - 200 kHz
- Power Input 12V DC 500mA Switch Mode
- Cable Requirement Nil - included
- Cable Length (m) 2.7
- Max. Target Reception Distance Up to 10 metres
- Size (mm) body 70 x 40 x 23
- Power Supply:
- Power Input 110 - 240V AC
- Power Output 12V DC - 500mA
- Connection - Power Out: 2.7m length with 2.1mm mini-jack socket
We Also Recommend
0.5m HDMI Cable High Speed With Ethernet HEC Premium Series