Thor RF11iQ Smart Rack Guard Power Filter with Remote Access App
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Secure Online Payment
The Smart Rack Guard iQ (RF11iQ) has been designed with industry-leading technology of integration of secure IP based monitoring functions with the ability to communicate via a web browser or smartphone apps. This will allow users, particularly service technicians, immediate advice of any high voltage incident or damage affecting the premium-filtered protector. Control systems can customise RF11iQ functions and features by adding supplied API to become part of the integrated solution.
The RF11iQ has two isolated circuits. One circuit set contains 7 individually controlled Australian pin outlets while the other circuit set contains a single control for 4 IEC outlets giving a combined 11 outlet configuration, of which 8 are remotely controllable. Each circuit has spike and surge protection as well as filtered technology to ensure safe and clean power is supplied to any connected devices.
When it comes to your valuable AV or networking equipment you want the best protection possible.
- Front, 7x 3-pin outlets
- Rear, 4x IEC connections
- 1RU rack-mountable
- EMI/ RFI filtration
- Adjustable side bracket
- Automatic reboot for Outlet 1
- Remote monitor and network connection
- Filtered and protected dual circuits
- Smart App Control
SmartBrain FIltering Technology
In addition to high-end levels of protection, the Smart Rack Guard 11’s filtration provides solutions which assist in the reduction of system hangs, file corruption, software glitches and system lockups. Why would you leave a system exposed to these common issues when there is a solution - The Smart Rack Guard 11.
The filtering will clean audio and visual components to ensure crystal clear picture and a “blacker” sound. Protection from interference typically caused by fluorescent lights, fridges, air-conditioners and the like can rob a system of its performance. Filtration provides solutions which assist in reducing system hangs, file corruption, software glitches and system lockups. Why would you leave a system exposed to these common issues when there is a solution.
The Thor SmartBrain not only protects from surges, it also filters and cleans electrical frequency noise. The filter works both ways. Stopping noise from robbing equipment performance as well as connected devices' noise contaminating power.
- Product Dimensions: 500 mm x 52 mm x 210 mm
- Supply voltage 240/V AC 50Hz
- Maximum current rating 10amps/2400 W (VA)
- Reaction speed less than 1 nanosecond
- Maximum transient spike impulse current (Amps) 156,000 amps. Equivalent to 39,000 Amps using UL1449 standard
- Maximum Energy Dissipation (Joules) 3420 Joules. Equivalent to 1140 Joules using UL1449 standard
- Noise Reduction Filter EMI/RFI (SmartBrain Passive)
- Total Number Protected and Filtered outlets 11
- RJ45 network data port for network connection
- Operating conditions Indoor/AC Mains
- Operating Temperatures -10C/+60C
- Cable length 2.0m
- Dual Isolated Circuit
- LED Warning if surge protection compromised