- European-made from the ground up, delivering exceptional build quality
- Electronic 33/45 RPM speed change
- 8.6“ highly precise and light aluminium tonearm, pre-weighted and ready to go out of the box
- Heavy 8mm thick, low-resonance glass platter
- Pre-fitted Ortofon OM5e Moving Magnet Cartridge
Pro-Ject T1: The New Generation Turntable The T1 from Pro-Ject Audio Systems is the first turntable on the T-Line to deliver true HiFi sound quality for little money. This shines with high-quality materials, a stylish look and an incredibly lively sound. During the extensive development process, meticulous care was taken not to compromise on sound quality despite the incredible price.
The stylish, CNC machined chassis, available in high-gloss black, matt white & walnut, contains no plastic parts and is made completely without cavities, so that no unwanted vibrations in the chassis can occur. In keeping with this philosophy, the glass platter is also solid. In contrast to plastic or light steel plate plates, so unwanted resonances are effectively suppressed.
Audiophile design gets a whole new, affordable entry-level option The T1 turntable is belt-driven. This precisely transfers the drive power to the newly designed sub-platter, which in turn sits in the ultra-precise 0.001mm turntable bearing with a hardened stainless steel shaft in a brass bushing.
The T1 tonearm is a new tonearm version built on proven Pro-Ject designs. The 8.6 "long tonearm consists of a single piece of aluminium and is equipped with low-friction bearings so that sampling is always done with absolute precision. The pre-assembled Ortofon OM 5E quality pickup with elliptical pin-cut makes this turntable a true hi-fi playback device without compromise.
In addition, the T1 is not - as often happens - only with simple cinch cable delivered. In the scope of supply, namely, excellent shielded, quasi-symmetrical, low-capacitive phono cables, which were designed by Pro-Ject specifically for the connection of turntables included. In addition, there is also a dust cover, for additional protection of the T1 and a felt mat, which serves as a soft support surface for your plates, in the package.
The T1 is the new shooting star among the affordable turntables. The production in Europe takes place in a factory with decades of tradition in turntable construction. That's exactly what makes the T1 a true hi-fi turntable that impresses both in terms of sound and appearance.
- Anti-resonant sub-platter design
- Heavy 8mm, zero-resonance blasted-glass platter
- Precision CNC‘d heavy full chassis: NO hollow spaces, NO plastic
- Ortofon OM5e moving magnet pickup
- 8,6“ highly precise and light aluminium tonearm
- Low friction, vibration free tonearm bearing
- One-piece tonearm design with integrated headshell
- Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables - purpose designed by Pro-Ject
- Vibration absorbing feet
- Elegant dustcover with adjustable hinges
- Hand-made in Europe
CHT Solutions has been very prompt to respond and ship the items. I will never hesitate to buy from them again. More power to CHT Solutions!Thornleigh, NSW
CHT delivery was incredibly fast, Many thanks all for such an easy purchase process and super fast delivery. 5 stars from meMalaga, WA
Buying from CHT Solutions was easy and their price was great and I would recommend then to anyone seeking good Hi Fi equipment.Woonona, NSW
Fast delivery and great products. Would recommend them to anyone needing great service for sound advice.Truganina, VIC
CHT delivered the unit to South Australia within a couple of days. Amazing! Their phone customer service was professional and courteous. Will happily purchase from them againTranmere, SA