Monitor Audio Monitor C150 Centre Speaker
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Secure Online Payment
Featuring twin 51/2" MMP II drivers and the design details found throughout the range, the Monitor C150 centre speaker adds clarity to any performance, ensuring a captivating listening experience.
The Monitor C150 centre speaker is ideal for cabinet or shelves. The sealed enclosure ensures it can be positioned up against a wall without any detrimental effects to the performance.
The twin 51/2" MMP II drivers work perfectly in tandem to give precise clarity and intelligibility to movie dialogue presentation. This speaker takes any system’s performance to the next level.
Monitor Series Features
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
Frequency Response (-3 dB)
60 Hz – 30 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
20 – 100 W
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 51/2" MMP II bass mid-range
1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D))
174 x 455 x 187.8 mm