Monitor Audio Monitor 200 Floorstanding Speakers
The slender floorstanding Monitor 200 speakers reveal every aspect of a performance. Their sleek lines and orange drivers make them a stylish addition to any room.
The slim Monitor 200s are the smallest floorstander in the range and are designed to deliver a stunning sound in small to medium-sized rooms. They have all the precision of a two-way speaker, with the addition of an extra bass driver for scale and power.
Two 51/2" MMP II drivers combine to provide powerful, punchy bass lines. The mid-driver is crossed over to the black C-CAM tweeter higher up in frequency, resulting in perfect phase.
The Monitor 200s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker.
Monitor Series Features
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
40 Hz – 30 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
30 – 120 W
Dual chamber, rear ported bass reflex with HiVe II port technology
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 51/2" MMP II bass
1 x 51/2" MMP II bass mid-range
1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
LF: 650 Hz
MF/HF: 2.2 kHz
External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D))
850 x 174 x 299.3 mm
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D))
873 x 215.4 x 309.8 mm