- Series Multi-Stage Protection provides the highest level of protection available.
- Linear Filtering Technology significantly reduces AC line noise.
- Auto-resetting Extreme Voltage Shutdown protects equipment from dangerous over-voltage conditions and automatically resets when voltage returns to safe levels.
- SmartSequencing allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations the push of a button or the turn of a key.
- Diagnostic lights provide valuable system information including power quality, “Protection OK” indicator, and extreme voltage indicator.
- 16 amp maximum current capacity with incorporated 16 amp thermal circuit breaker.
- Remote access via RS232 provides integration with control systems, open source and control programming.
- BlueBolt provide remote access to reboot components, power equipment on/off, and monitor power quality via the internet from anywhere in the world.
- Nine total outlets – 8 on the rear and 1 on the front.
- 15 Year Warranty
- 8 x IEC to Au power adapters included.
The new CN-3600 SE is one of the first products to feature Furman’s SmartSequencingTM technology, which allows large and complex A/V systems to be safely powered on and off with a simple press of a button or turn of a key, even by nontechnical personnel. SmartSequencing’s bidirectional communications between installed units enables a primary unit to control and sequence multiple secondary units, ensuring multi-zone electronic systems are powered on and off safely and dependably from a single control point across an entire installation.
Units can be connected via current loop at runs of more than 1,000 feet with backwards compatibility with Furman’s legacy sequencers.
In addition, the CN-3600 SE offers robust control options, equipped with RS-232 ports and command sets for integration with control systems. An optional RS-232-to-Ethernet adaptor (sold separately) adds full IP-addressability to the unit, allowing it to be controlled, programmed, and monitored from a smartphone, tablet, PC, or any Web-enabled device via Telnet, direct HTTP connection, or Panamax/Furman’s BlueBOLT® - hosted remote power and energy management
CHT Solutions has been very prompt to respond and ship the items. I will never hesitate to buy from them again. More power to CHT Solutions!Thornleigh, NSW
CHT delivery was incredibly fast, Many thanks all for such an easy purchase process and super fast delivery. 5 stars from meMalaga, WA
Buying from CHT Solutions was easy and their price was great and I would recommend then to anyone seeking good Hi Fi equipment.Woonona, NSW
Fast delivery and great products. Would recommend them to anyone needing great service for sound advice.Truganina, VIC
CHT delivered the unit to South Australia within a couple of days. Amazing! Their phone customer service was professional and courteous. Will happily purchase from them againTranmere, SA