Epson EH-TW5700 Home Theatre Projector with Smart Media Player
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Secure Online Payment
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Up to 3x brighter colours and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- 1080p High Definition – For Full HD movies, games and more — up to 330" on virtually any wall or screen.
- Bright Images – 2,700 Lumens colour brightness and 2,700 Lumens white brightness for entertainment in any environment
- Smart TV – a Smart Media Player (SMP) is included so you can watch your favourite content from apps with a simple-to-use remote that features voice search
- High Contrast – contrast ratio up to 35,000:1 delivers a high range of colour and detail in both bright and dark scenes
- New Viewing Functions – heighten your gaming experience with advanced features such as 21:9 ultra-wide full HD mode and dark gamma uplift
- Detail Enhancement – enhance standard definition content to make your entertainment come alive
- Frame Interpolation – for smoother, sharper and more realistic action scenes
- Captivating Sound – enjoy a built-in 10W stereo speaker for life-like sound
- Exciting 3D Adventures – delivers eye-popping 3D entertainment at home with RF 3D glasses (sold separately)
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long-life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance
- Easy to Use – A new simple welcome guide and easy-to-use remote puts all the most commonly used functions right at your fingertips
- 2 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
*Colour brightness(colour light output)_in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors_based on NPD sales_data for May 2017- April 2018.
White brightness alone cannot bring the true colours you see everyday. While other manufacturers of 1-chip DLP technology believe they can improve image quality by just increasing the brightness of their projectors’ white light output, Epson ensures that its projectors combine brightness and True Colour to create vibrant and realistic images with 3LCD technology across every projector model.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a trade-off between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
* Colour brightness(colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for May 2017 – April 2018.
1080p resolution ensures an amazing, larger-than-life HD experience, while high colour brightness delivers bright, vibrant image quality – whether it’s a blockbuster movie, live sporting event or video game.
Frame interpolation technology inserts multiple new frames between the original ones, so motion appears smoother, sharper and more realistic.
Fine tune high definition images by turning on the detail enhancement feature which sharpens and refines images for lifelike clarity.
Smart Media Player for Heightened Entertainment
With a smart media player embedded in the projector, you now have the option to select from over 4,000 content apps including already pre-installed apps. It’s now easier than ever to stream your favourite series, live sporting events, or simply watch the latest blockbuster movie with the EH-TW5700.
Access your favourite shows or contents on the EH-TW5700, operating with one easy-to-use remote that enables voice control
Cast your favourite entertainment apps – movies, TV shows, music, games, sports and more – from your Android or iOS device, Mac or Windows computer for flexible viewing with simple set-up.
Enjoy bright, vibrant pictures as well as excellent shadow detail, so you can bring your favourite movies to life.
Project up to 330" on virtually any wall or screen and have the versatility of 1-1.2x optical zoom and auto vertical keystone correction for easy adjustments in a variety of spaces.
Get a wider perspective with the option of 21:9 ultra-wide full HD mode, perfect for a fully immersed view when gaming or watching movies on the big screen.
Achieve a new level of gaming by using dark gamma uplift to brighten up dark areas and provide a broader view so you never miss what’s happening on the screen.
Setting up the EH-TW5700 is even easier with a built-in 10W speaker to provide life-like sound. Have more control over your experience with the additional option of aptX Bluetooth connectivity to external speakers to further amplify your entertainment.
Enjoy thrilling 3D adventures right in the comfort of your living room. Featuring Bright 3D Drive technology, the TW5700 puts you right in the middle of the action. Epson’s drive system minimises the blackout time of 3D glasses and provides greater brightness when viewing 3D* content. *3D glasses sold separately through third party.
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|EH-TW5700 Projector, 3m Power Cable, Remote Control + Batteries|
|Projection System||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system|
|LCD Panel||0.61-inch wide panel (C2 Fine, 10 bit)|
|Pixel Number||2,073,600 dots (1920 x 1080) x 3|
|Zoom||1 - 1.2 (Optical)|
|Screen Size||34" to 332" [0.91 to 9.11 m] (Zoom: Wide)
34" to 332" [1.09 to 10.94 m] (Zoom: Tele)
|Projection Distance||80" screen 2.17 - 2.61 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.22 (Zoom: Wide), 1.47 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.49 - 1.72|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||16.9 mm - 20.28 mm|
|Colour Light Output||2,700 Lumens|
|White Light Output||2,700 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Lamp Type||200 W UHE|
|Lamp Life||4,500 h, 7,500 h (ECO)|
|Colour Reproduction||Up to 1.07 billion colours|
|Colour Processing||10 bit|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
|2D Vertical Refresh Rate||192 Hz - 240 Hz|
|3D Vertical Refresh Rate||400 Hz - 480 Hz|
|Input: Digital||1 x HDMI|
|Input: USB I/O||1 x USB Type B (for service)|
|Audio Out||Stereo Mini|
|Wireless Connectivity||Included (via SMP)|
|Smart Media Player (SMP)||Included|
|21:9 ultra-wide full HD||Yes|
|Dark Gamma Uplift||Yes|
|Built In Speakers||10 W|
|Direct Power On||Yes|
|Security||Kensington®-style lock provision|
|Aspect Modes||Yes (Auto / Normal / Full / Zoom)|
|Colour Modes||Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural, Cinema|
|Dimensions D x W x H (including feet)||315 x 309 x 122 mm|
|Lamp Warranty||1 Year or 750 Hours - Whichever comes first|
|Projector Warranty||2 Years|
|Power Consumption: Lamp on||297 W|
|Power Consumption: Energy Saving||0.3 W|
|Noise Level (Normal/Eco)||36/28 dB|