Epson EB-700U Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector WUXGA
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Secure Online Payment
- Resolution: WUXGA
- Lumens: 4,000 Lumens (Color&White)
- Contrast Ratio: 2,500,000:1
Offering superior image quality matched by continuous performance, the EB-700U ultra short-throw 3LCD laser display is ideal for virtually any signage or presentation need. Get stunning images up to 130" diagonal in Full HD - perfect for storefronts, offices, schools and more. Featuring breakthrough laser technology, the EB-700U provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation. Plus, Epson 3LCD projectors deliver up to 3x Higher Colour Brightness over competitive DLP projectors. Additional features include 4,000 lumens of colour/white brightness, up to 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast and expansive connectivity.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and Reliable Performance1 – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Break Through Laser Technology – provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance free operation, with the added benefits of higher image contrast and instant ON/OFF
- Bright Images – 4,000 lumens colour/white brightness
- Amazing Images – WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) and 16:10 format
- Simultaneously Display and Control Multiple Device Screens – wirelessly share content from up to four devices2, including Chromebooks, with Moderator software (requires optional wireless module)
- Manage Your Display and Send Announcements Remotely – easy network connectivity; software included
- Versatile Connectivity – 3x HDMI® supports multiple high-definition A/V devices, with MHL® support
- Powerful Sound to Engage Every Student – built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a trade-off between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
* Colour Brightness (Colour Light Output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour Brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
Experience astonishing quality and reliability with Epson's laser light source. The newly designed laser light source and advanced electrostatic filter can operate up to 20,000 hours* virtually maintenance-free. Enjoy total peace of mind during important presentations with reliable and consistent performance.
* 20,000 hours is the estimated projector life when used in Normal Mode. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector has a standard warranty of 5 years.
The newly developed phosphor wheel is made of inorganic material with superior light and heat-resistance to deliver excellent reliability. Epson has also developed inorganic LCD panels, key components of imaging devices. Combining an inorganic phosphor wheel with inorganic LCD panels in a laser projector results in bright, vibrant images for extremely long periods.
Ensure every student in the classroom can easily read and understand the information you're sharing. Offering clear, easy-to-see images up to 100", Epson displays help students learn and retain information, regardless of where they sit.
Clear images can be seen from any angle with no limitations of reflective glare. Projected images also allow you to get closer to the image without straining your eyes.
Featuring native resolution of WUXGA (1920 x 1200), the Epson EB-710U delivers high quality images and crisp, sharp text without any distortion.
Epson iProjection is the wireless display solution for today's BYOD classrooms. With true multi-platform support, students can wirelessly display content from Chromebooks, PCs and Mac® computers, as well as iOS and Android devices.
When used in conjunction with Epson Multi-PC projection plus Moderator device management software4, up to 50 users can connect to the projector simultaneously, displaying content from as many as four at a time. It's the perfect tool for displaying a variety of content — or for comparing students' work side by side.
- Manage up to 1,024 Epson networked displays using the included EasyMP® Monitor software or Crestron RoomView® — saves time and money
- Update display firmware in-house via the network, a USB cable, or a USB flash drive — eliminates the need for external service centre repairs; saves time and money
- Send updates or announcements remotely to up to 1,024 Epson networked displays using the Message Broadcasting plug-in for EasyMP Monitor
- Connect your display to an access point to share it with the entire class, without running more cables
4Moderator feature is part of Easy MP Multi-PC Projection software
EASY INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
Epson displays offer a suite of innovative features that ensure flexible placement and fast, easy setup:
3x HDMI — supports multiple high-definition A/V devices. Compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-Ray Disc® and media players
MHL — the latest in connectivity
- Display content from your MHL-enabled smartphones, tablets and streaming devices
- Use the display remote to control MHL-enabled devices
- Charge your MHL-enabled device when it's plugged into the display5
- Offers instant access to movies, games and more
Quick Corner® — this innovative feature allows you to move any of the four corners of an image independently, to adjust each corner for a perfectly rectangular picture
Advanced 3-in-1 USB Plug'n Play Instant Setup — instantly project audio and video from a PC or Mac via a USB connection
Quick, Convenient Control — Instant Off® means no cool-down time required; it's ready to shut down when you are
Copy Menu Settings for Multiple Display Installations — save on installation time; copy settings via a USB flash drive, USB cable or LAN
Epson delivers a number of features aimed towards conserving power and delivering top performance:
ECO Mode — operates the display in a lower brightness setting
Light Optimizer Mode — adjusts the lamp brightness, based on the projected image
Auto Mode® — sensor automatically adjusts the lamp brightness, based on the room environment
Sleep Mode (A/V Mute) — control your presentation; it's right at your fingertips
Direct Power Off/On — Instant Off® power the display on/off with the flip of a wall switch
Standby Audio — use the display's internal speakers or continue to pass audio out to an external speaker, even when the display is "off" (in Standby Mode)
|PRODUCT NAME||Epson EB-700U|
|Projection Technology||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Light Source||Laser Diode|
|Projection System||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system|
|LCD Panel||0.67-inch (D10)|
|Zoom Ratio||1.0 - 1.35 (Digital Zoom)|
|Screen Size (Projection Distance)||70.0" to 130.0" [40.5 to 78.1cm]
90" screen 53cm
|Throw Ratio||0.27 (Zoom:Wide)
|Projection Lens Type||No Optical Zoom / Focus (Manual)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.6|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||4.2 mm|
|White Light Output||4,000 lumens|
|Colour Light Output||4,000 lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: -3 to +3 degrees
Horizontal: -3 to +3 degrees
|Colour Reproduction||Up to 1.07 billion colours|
|Colour Processing||10 bit|
|Video I/O - Input||1x RGB D-sub 15pin
1x RCA Composite
|Video I/O - Output||1x RGB D-sub 15pin|
|Digital Input||3x HDMI (1 supports MHL)|
|Audio I/O - Input||2x Stereo mini|
|Audio I/O - Output||1x Stereo mini|
|Control I/O||1x RS-232C D-sub 9pin|
|USB I/O||2x USB Type A (for USB Memory, USB Document Camera, Firmware update, Copy OSD settings)
1x USB Type B (for USB display, mouse, K/B, Control, Firmware update, Copy OSD settings)
|Network I/O:||1x RJ45 (100Mbps) Wired LAN
1x USB Type A (for Optional ELPAP10 LAN unit)
|Wireless Connectivity||Optional ELPAP10 Wireless LAN unit|
|Speaker Output||Monaural: 16 W x 1|
|EasyMP Network Projector control and projector management via network||Yes|
|AMX Device Discovery||Yes|
|Crestron Integrated Partner||Yes|
|Extron IP Link||Yes|
|EasyMP Network Multi PC Projection||Yes|
|Firmware update||Network via LAN cable, USB A via USB thumb drive, USB B via USB cable|
|Copy OSD settings||Network via LAN cable, USB A via USB thumb drive, USB B via USB cable|
|Quick Wireless Connection||Yes|
|Wireless LAN Security||WPA/WPA2-Personal (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)|
|Direct Power On||Yes|
|Auto Power On||Yes (PC, USB-B, HDMI1)|
|Security||* Kensington® - lock provision
* Wireless LAN unit lock
* Password protect function (Power On, Network, Protection of User logo)
|Colour Modes||Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB, BlackBoard|
|Integrated Mount||Optional (ELPMB53)|
|Dimensions (excl feet) WxDxH||494 x 437 x 172mm|
|Projector Warranty||5 Years or 20,000hrs (whichever comes first)*|
|Power Consumption||423W (Normal)
|Power Consumption: Networked Standby||2.0W|
|Power Consumption: Energy Saving||0.3W|
|Air Filter maintenance cycle||up to 20,000 hours|
|Fan Noise Level||38dB (Normal)
|* Whichever comes first. For more information visit Epson Projector Warranty|
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|Main Unit||EB-700U Projector|
|Battery for Remote Control||AA x 2|
|Feet for main unit||Yes|
|Password Protect sticker||Yes|
|V13H134A43||Air Filter ELPAF43|
|V12H902040||Wall Mount ELPMB53|
|V12H467053||External speakers ELPSP02|
|V12H758053||Wireless LAN ELPAP10|
|V12H731P01||Document Camera ELPDC21|
|Epson is the registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Epson ESC/P2 and Epson Stylus are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. MicroDot is a trademark of Epson Australia Pty Limited. All other product names and other company names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Epson disclaims any and all rights in those marks. Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Equipment supplied by Epson Australia is designed to function in conjunction with genuine Epson consumables and accessories specifically configured for it.
Epson products are designed and made to give highly reliable use and long life when used according to its specifications. With any system, product or device used in situations where human life may be involved or at risk, Epson advises that you should take all necessary steps to ensure the suitability of your Epson product for inclusion in your system, and recommends that you include fail-safe procedures and redundancy support or backup equipment in your system, to maintain the maximum safety margin and optimum system reliability. Examples include but are not limited to – do not interfere with any electrical components within the device, do not use items supplied with the product for purposes other than as intended by Epson (ie mains cords, inks, CDs, plastic wrapping) and do not make modifications to the product.