Earthquake DJ Quake 2.1ch Speaker System V2 - 12" Sub & Line Arrays
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Secure Online Payment
Looking for a fantastic setup for Parties, Bars, Restaurants, DJ's or Churches?
The Earthquake DJ Quake 2.1ch setup had everything you need, with line array speakers for clear accurate sound and a 12" subwoofer to take care of the bottom end. Packed with a 1200W (600W RMS) Amplifier you know this system is going to pump.
With Bluetooth streaming and all the inputs you need including 2 microphone inputs for those important speeches.
Typically line array setups were only usually for large venue professionals as they were overly expensive and were difficult to setup until Earthquake released this stand-mount version.
The DJ-Quake 2.1 v2 further builds off of the well known success of the DJ-Quake. The v2 now features an additional microphone input, Bluetooth 4.0, and also packs a power bump of up to 1200 Watts peak (600 Watts RMS).
- Two 4 x 4-inch mid range array speakers
- 12-inch subwoofer
- Built-in 1200 Watt (600 Watts RMS) amplifier
- USB/SD & Bluetooth® 4.0 inputs
- Balanced XLR & TRS inputs
- Unbalanced RCA & AUX inputs
- Balanced XLR outputs
- Master & Sub volume controls
- 0 - 180° phase switch
- Remote control
- Stands & cables included
- Heavy duty, reinforced cabinet with handles
- 110V/220V selectable switch
- 2 Microphone inputs