Brateck Portable TV Cart with Roller for LCD Screen Size 37" – 70"
The multi-functional TV Cart offers complete solution by serving a variety of multimedia needs for businesses, schools and other organisations.
The versatile presentation cart allows you to hold meetings with A/V support or simply to display information. The powder coated poles integrated with cable management conceal and organise cables.
It is also equipped with a height adjustable glass shelf for accessories. The solid TV mount supports flat panel displays up to 70kgs with a mounting pattern of 200x200mm to 600x400mm VESA.
With 2 locking and 2 non-locking heavy duty castors, it can be used as a mobile display cart or static stand.
- Suggested Screen Size: 37"-70"
- Vesa compliant: 200x200, 300 x 300, 400x200, 400x400, 600x400
- TV Load Capacity: 70 kg
- Glass Shelf Load Capacity: 8 kg
Note: TV shown in product photo as example only and is not included with the stand.
- Suitable for most flat-screen TV's 37" to 70"
- Max VESA: 600 x 400
- Adjustable Glass Shelf
- Lockable Castor Wheels
- Powder coated poles integrated with cable management
- Integrated bubble level assures easy installation alignment
- Heavy-duty casters with reinforced design support the equipment weight while allowing for swift maneuverability
- Adjustable flat-panel placement along poles for perfect viewing height
- Adjustable tempered glass shelf for more storage space
TV Compatibility Test:
- Check the actual weight of your TV, if you're unsure where to find this consult the user manual or the manufactures website. This TV bracket is designed to be used with TV's up to 70kg.
- Have a look at the mounting holes of your flat-screen TV. Measure the distance between the left and right sides holes. This bracket is suitable for screens with mounting holes which are up to 600mm apart. The distance between top and bottom holes should be no greater than 400mm.
Nuts and Bolts:
This wall mount bracket includes all the nuts and bolts which are suitable for most instances. If for any reason your installation or flat screen TV requires special nuts and bolts then your local hardware store should be able to provide them.
If you are unsure how to install these safely we recommend you contact your local professional installer.
We Also Recommend
Q Acoustics 3050i Floor Standing Speakers and Cyrus One Amplifier Package
Yamaha RX-V485 AV Receiver 5.1ch 4K Dolby Vision and Alexa Voice Control
Yamaha WXA-50 MusicCast 2.1 channel Amplifier with WiFi and Bluetooth
Yamaha Outdoor Speaker Package Bluetooth Streaming - NS-AW294 and VAST V-BT100A - Package Deal