Brateck Aluminum Sliding Full-Motion TV Wall Mount For most 37" - 70" TVs - BT-LPA35-462
The innovative LPA35-462 Sliding full-motion mount places 37"-70" curved & flat panel TVs just 45 mm from the wall, yet still allows full-motion capabilities. Support up to 40kgs/88lbs, it also passes a four times weight test. This mount slides to extend out up to 680mm from wall and allows large TV to swivel left and right up to 90 degree. Post-installation level adjustment allows the TV to “roll” up to 3º clockwise and counterclockwise to ensure it is perfectly level. The LPA35-462 always has a finished appearance with a decorative cover that conceals assembly and mounting hardware.
- Suitable for most screens 37" to 70"
- Tilt, Swivel and Slide Movement
- Supports flat-screens up to 40kg
- Max VESA: 600 x 400
- Min VESA: 200 x 200
- Sliding long arm offers maximum viewing flexibility
- Built-in level adjustment ensures perfect positioning
- Decorative cover conceals assembly and mounting hardware for a finished appearance
- Supports a TV up to 35 kg
- Fits VESA standards 200 x 200, 400 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 400 & 600 x 400
TV Compatibility Test:
- Check the actual weight of your TV, if you're unsure where to find this consult the user manual or the manufactures website. This TV bracket is designed to be used with TV's up to 40kg.
- Measure your screen and ensure that is is larger than 680mm x 430mm, as if it is any smaller the mounting bracket will be visible from the front of the TV.
- Have a look at the mounting holes of your flat-screen TV. Measure the distance between the left and right sides holes. This bracket is suitable for screens with mounting holes which are up to 600mm apart. The distance between top and bottom holes should be no greater than 400mm.
Nuts and Bolts:
This wall mount bracket includes all the nuts and bolts which are suitable for most instances. If for any reason your installation or flat screen TV requires special nuts and bolts then your local hardware store should be able to provide them.
It is paramount that all mounting brackets are properly fixed and supported off a timber / metal stud or brick / concrete wall.
If you are unsure how to install these safely we recommend you contact your local professional installer.
|Product Name:||TV wall mount|
|By Grade:||Premium Series|
|By Function:||Full Motion|
|By Mounting Pattern:||Universal|
|Suggested Screen Size:||37"-70"|
|Installation:||Solid wall, Single Stud|
|Strength tested:||4 times approved|
|Curved TV Available:||Yes