Brateck Aluminum Sliding Full-Motion TV Wall Mount For most 23" - 55" TVs - BT-LPA35-442
The innovative LPA35-442 sliding full-motion mount is built to support 23"-55" curved & flat panel TVs. The device allows full-motion capabilities onto the TV despite the distance between the wall and the TV bring just 45 mm. It can support up to 35 kg. The length of the arm can be extended out up to 680 mm and it allows the TV to be swivelled from left and right at up to 90 degrees. Post-installation level adjustment allows the TV to “roll" up to 3º clockwise and counterclockwise to ensure it is perfectly level. The design on LPA35-442 comes with a decorative cover that conceals assembly and mounting hardware.
- Suitable for most screens 23" to 55"
- Tilt, Swivel and Slide Movement
- Supports flat-screens up to 35kg
- Max VESA: 400 x 400
- Min VESA: 75 x 75
- Sliding long arm offers maximum viewing flexibility
- Built-in level adjustment ensures perfect positioning
- Decorative cover conceals assembly and mounting hardware for a finished appearance
- Supports a TV up to 35 kg
- Fits VESA standards 75 x 75, 100 x 100, 200 x 100, 200 x 200, 400 x 200, 300 x 300 & 400 x 400
TV Compatibility Test:
- Check the actual weight of your TV, if you're unsure where to find this consult the user manual or the manufactures website. This TV bracket is designed to be used with TV's up to 35kg.
- Measure your screen and ensure that is is larger than 436mm x 436mm, as if it is any smaller the mounting bracket will be visible from the front of the TV.
- Have a look at the mounting holes of your flat-screen TV. Measure the distance between the left and right sides holes. This bracket is suitable for screens with mounting holes which are up to 400mm apart. The distance between top and bottom holes should be no greater than 400mm.
Nuts and Bolts:
This wall mount bracket includes all the nuts and bolts which are suitable for most instances. If for any reason your installation or flat screen TV requires special nuts and bolts then your local hardware store should be able to provide them.
It is paramount that all mounting brackets are properly fixed and supported off a timber / metal stud or brick / concrete wall.
If you are unsure how to install these safely we recommend you contact your local professional installer.
|Product Name:||TV wall mount|
|By Grade:||Premium Series|
|By Function:||Full Motion|
|By Mounting Pattern:||Standard VESA|
|Suggested Screen Size:||23"-55"|
|Installation:||Solid wall, Double Stud|
|Strength tested:||4 times approved|
|VESA:||75x75, 100x100, 200x100, 200x200, 400x200, 300x300, 400x400|
|Curved TV Available:||Yes