Monitor Audio Bronze FX Rear Surround Speakers Pair - 5th Gen
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- Secure Online Payment
Developing the perfect mix of reverberant or direct surround sound in a Bronze home cinema system, the wall-hugging New Bronze FX surround speaker will combine seamlessly with front channels to establish the immersive audio experience essential to successful home theatre design.
Matched acoustically and aesthetically with its LCR counterparts, its angled-baffle cabinet can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls, and its dispersion characteristics changed at the flick of a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for di-pole (diffuse) or bi-pole (direct) operation. Flanking a single 5 1/2” C-CAM bass/mid driver, dual C-CAM gold dome tweeters are mounted on angled side-panels, helping to create a wider, more enveloping and convincing surround sound-field.
- Acoustically matched with all other Bronze speakers for excellent imaging and timbre consistency in surround applications
- New C-CAM® gold dome tweeter design
- 5 1/2” bass/mid-range driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM® cone profile
- Optimised for dipole or bi-pole operation by the simple flick of a switch located on the rear terminal panel
- Single bolt-through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity
- High-quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
65Hz - 30kHz
Maximum SPL (dBA @1M – each)
Power Handling R.M.S.
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 5 1/2" C-CAM® bass mid-range driver.
2 x 25 mm gold dome C-CAM®tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions: (H x W x D)
274 x 276 x 105 mm
(10 13/16 x 10 7/8 x 4 1/8 inches)
Complete Dimensions inc grilles & bracket: (H x W x D)
274 x 281 x 118 mm
(10 13/16 x 11 1/6 x 4 5/8 inches)
Love them. Thank you.