- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 25 kHz
- Impedance (Nominal): 6 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88.5 dB
- Power Handling (RMS): 65 W
Incorporating a 6.5-inch MMP®II bass driver with Monitor Audio’s signature C-CAM® gold dome tweeter to provide high performance sound, ease-of-drive, and wide frequency response and dispersion. Optimum imaging and set-up are established via a pivoting tweeter and high-frequency (+3dB / 0dB /-3dB) level adjustment.
- 2-way design with pivoting C-CAM tweeters (15 degrees of play).
- High overall efficiency.
- High-frequency level adjustment (3dB).
- Audio match with CP range 100 models, Climate 10, Bronze BX and Radius Series hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Features dust protection cover that is designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
60 Hz - 25 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amp Requirements
20 - 65 W
Drivers Unit Complement
6.5” MMP®II cone bass driver
1” C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
HF Level Switch
(+3dB / 0dB / -3dB)
Overall Diameter:(including grille)
(9 13/16 inch)
Overall Depth:(including grille)
(4 5/8 inch)
Cut Out Diameter
(8 1/4 inch)
(4 1/2 inch)
3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic
1.92kg (4lb 4oz)