8Ware HDMI Extender over Cat5e / 6 (up to 100M)
The 8Ware HDMI Extender provides a long distance AV connection over a single CAT5e cable.
Simple and inexpensive to install, the HDMI CAT5e/6 extender delivers 1080p True HD performance up to 100 metres across a point-to-point layout. Ideal for digital signage, business conferencing, education, corporate training and hospitality environments using digital HDMI displays.
The built-in 'IR extender' function allows remote control of your source devices from the remote viewing location by sending IR commands through the extender, back to the source devices.
- Extends Hdmi over Cat5e / 6 Cable
- Transmission Distance up to 100m for Full HD
- Supports up to 1080p and 3D
- Supports HDCP
- Supports uncompressed HDMI signal
- Enables HDMI 10.2 Gbps over a single 100m Cat5e/6 cable
- Supports 340MHz/3.4Gbps per channel (10.2Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports 1080p@60Hz@48bit pixels
- Supports 3D pass-through
- Supports CEC pass-through
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital(including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Built-in IR extender function allows IR remote control of Source devices from remote viewing location by sending IR commands received in the vicinity of the Display back to the Source devices
- CAT5e/6 cable follows the standard of IEEE-568B