- Frequency response: 40Hz - 21kHz
- 20 - 300 watts power handling
- Sensitivity: 93dB
- Sold per speaker
Designed like no other, the IQ speakers deliver in both quantity and quality. Aluminium electroplated carbon fibre cones with overhung butyl surrounds maximize the piston area to produce louder bass effects. Aluminium electroplating the carbon fibre also adds strength, life, faster and more accurate overall performance.
Another hot feature is the dual rotating neodymium tweeters that give you line action high frequency response and wider sound dispersion, eliminating diluted images and hot spots. IQ's sophisticated and elaborate crossover networks use neither 100 nor 200 but 250-Volt Mylar caps, delivering performance well and above the needed linear response.
Covered with anti-rust 16-gauge powder coated Aluminium grilled, these speakers are ideal for high humidity areas such as bathrooms, indoor pools and atriums. Each IQ speaker has three-way switches that can correct human ear imperfections as well as iron out imperfections in your system.
All of these great features leave you with just one thing left to do: put the trusted Earthquake Sound everywhere you live.
- ±3dB tweeter and woofer controls
- Gold plated spring loaded terminals
- Aluminium electroplated glass fibre cones
- 3/4" neodymium magnet dome tweeters with "On-Axis" 180° positioning for better staging and imaging
- High roll surround / long excursion
- Easy install "Turn-N-Lock™" mechanism
- Easy connect spring loaded binding posts
- Poly switch for tweeter protection
- Hung butyl surround
- 250-Volt Mylar caps
- Elaborate filter network:
- High pass 12dB/Oct @ 2kHz
- Low pass 12dB/Oct @ 2kHz
- 20~300 watts power handling
- Woofer: 6.5" Aluminium electroplated carbon fibre driver
- Frequency response: 40Hz~21kHz
- Sensitivity: 93dB
- Powder coated Aluminium grille
- Diameter: Ø 252 mm
- Cutout Diameter: Ø 221 mm
- Depth: 86 mm