The OBi5vs Series is extremely flexible and can be configured to be used for many applications. Businesses using premise-based open-standard platforms such as Asterisk, FreePBX, PBX in a Flash or other SIP-based system will be able to leverage the OBi5vs series phone ports as user phone or fax extensions. The OBi504vs FXO ports can be used as a gateway to legacy telco services. Likewise, the OBi5vs Series can be deployed in environments where the business is using a hosted service, such as those from Anveo, Broadvox, Callcentric, Vitelity, etc., and need connections available with the OBi5vs for connections to phones, fax machines and paging systems.
Powered by industry-leading Internet communication and embedded systems technology from Obihai, the OBi5vs Series supports the following hardware and software features:
Hardware Feature Highlights:
- 4 Port Ethernet Switch – 1 GigE + 3 Fast Ethernet
- 3 USB2.0 Ports (2 front / 1 back) – For use with Obihai accessories / future applications.
- 8 FXS Telephone Ports – For use with regular phones, fax machines and legacy systems.
- 1 FXO Phone Line Port with Relay – For use as a ‘PSTN’ back-up in the case of a loss of power.
- 1 Line-In Audio Port (front) – For adding music-on-hold / messaging audio to calls in progress – SIP addressable.
- 1 Line-Out Audio Port (front) – For use with paging / loud-speaker announcements – SIP addressable.
- 12v External Power Adapter – with region-specific pig-tail electrical plug.
- Desktop, Wall or 19’ Rack Mountable – OBi5vs Series rack mount kit sold separately.
- Durable Metal Enclosure with Kensington Lock Port
Software Feature Highlights:
- Call Signaling for Up to 8 Voice Services: SIP (UDP/TCP/TLS), Google™ (XMPP)
- OBiTALK Calling: Allows for voice communications between OBi devices and smart phone apps.
- VoIP Codecs: G.711, G.726, G.729, G.722, iLBC
- Fax Over IP: T.38 Real-Time Fax over IP, G.711 Transparent Fax (Automatic)
- Obihai Call Routing and Bridging Technology: Allows for full-matrix switching amongst services and ports.
- Virtual Stacking Technology: Allows for increasing the virtual port-capacity of VoIP network elements.
- Secure Provisioning and Management via the OBiTALK cloud or via TFTP, HTTP/S or via integral web page.
- Globally Localizable: Allows for country-specific dialing, ringing, in-call tones and PSTN (FXO) interoperability.
Model OBi508vs RJ11 FXS Phone Ports 8 RJ11 FXO Line Ports 0 RJ11–PSTN Fail-Over Port (w/ Relay) 1 USB 2.0 Ports 3 Line-In Audio Port 1 Line-Out Audio Port 1 Ethernet Switching Ports (RJ45) 1 Gig-E + 3 10/100 Fast Ethernet
- CHT Solutions offers Free Delivery Australia Wide for all orders.
We also offer international shipping options these will be calculated on checkout or you can contact our friendly staff either by the live chat window or by sending a support ticket.
CHT Solutions takes pride in it's high level of customer service and quick delivery time. We use a variety of delivery methods to ensure the quickest delivery times possible.
We now have stock in multiple warehouses around the country to help cut down on delivery times and some orders will be dispatched in multiple shipments depending on stock location.
99% of orders are dispatched within 1 business day, with many being dispatched the same day.
Tracking numbers are provided once products have been shipped. If for some reason you have not received a tracking number you can contact our friendly staff and they will look it up for you.
All items carry a 2 year warranty unless stated otherwise in the item description. This does not cover improper use or intentional damage.
We also offer a 30 day money back refund if your not 100% happy with our products and there not what you need. Products need to be returned in as new condition and be unused. Simply contact us to arrange return and we'll refund your money less shipping costs when we receive them.
You may also be interested in the following product
$11.95 Large Qty: $7.95
$13.95 Large Qty: $8.95
$15.95 Large Qty: $10.95
$17.95 Large Qty: $12.95