Use OBiBT to Make and Receive Calls on the OBi302 Via a Mobile Phone Service
The Obihai OBiBT Bluetooth Wireless Adapter allows a USB equipped OBi device like the OBi202 to pair with a mobile phone so you can place calls and answer calls using your standard home cordless and corded phones connected to the OBi. The OBiBT works with most mobile phones using Bluetooth wireless technology. After the initial pairing between the mobile phone and the OBiBT has been set-up, when your mobile phone is in 'Bluetooth range" of the OBiBT, it will connect to your mobile phone automatically.
- OBi302 VoIP Adapter with USB Port
- Mobile Phone with Bluetooth Audio Pairing Capability
- Regular Analog / Digital Corded or Cordless Phone
Key Features of OBiBT
- Use Your Regular Telephones to Make and Receive Calls via Your Mobile Phone's Cellular Service
- When Someone Calls Your Cell Phone Number the Phones Connected to the OBi Device Ring
- Cell Phone Dead Spots? Keep Your OBi Device & Mobile Where Cell Reception is Best!
- Automatically or Manually Route Calls from Standard Phones to the Mobile Service
- Bridge Calls from VoIP to a Mobile Service Using the OBi Attendant
- Connect the OBiBT to your OBi202 device's USB port.
- Dial *28 from the regular phone attached to the OBi302's phone port.
- You have 2 minutes after dialing *28 to pair the OBiBT adapter with your mobile phone.
- To do this, open the Bluetooth network settings menu of your mobile phone. You will see the"OBi" device listed. Select "OBi" to pair the OBiBT to you mobile phone.
- If prompted to enter a passcode on the mobile phone, enter: 0000
- Your mobile phone connects to the OBiBT using its Bluetooth pairing feature.
- Once paired to the OBiBT, your mobile phone is automatically connected to the OBi when it is in range.
Making Calls with OBiBT
- Make calls with the regular telephones connected to your OBi302 device.
- If the OBi BT is set as the Primary Line to Call Out, just dial normally.
- The OBi makes the call using the Your mobile phone's service.
- If you have a VoIP service on the OBi device set to be the Primary Line to Call Out, you can dial **8 and the destination phone number to route the call to your mobile phone's service.
- When a call is being made using OBiBT, the caller will hear three short beeps, confirming the call is being made via the service on the mobile phone.
Receiving Calls with OBiBT
- You may answer calls to your mobile phone on any phone connected to the OBi
- Incoming calls to your mobile phone number will ring all your home telephones connected to the OBi device.
- Enjoy the convenience and comfort of your home handsets while using your mobile phone service plan.
- Your VoIP service lines continue to work normally.
- CHT Solutions offers Free Delivery Australia Wide for all orders.
We also offer international shipping options these will be calculated on checkout or you can contact our friendly staff either by the live chat window or by sending a support ticket.
CHT Solutions takes pride in it's high level of customer service and quick delivery time. We use a variety of delivery methods to ensure the quickest delivery times possible.
We now have stock in multiple warehouses around the country to help cut down on delivery times and some orders will be dispatched in multiple shipments depending on stock location.
99% of orders are dispatched within 1 business day, with many being dispatched the same day.
Tracking numbers are provided once products have been shipped. If for some reason you have not received a tracking number you can contact our friendly staff and they will look it up for you.
All items carry a 2 year warranty unless stated otherwise in the item description. This does not cover improper use or intentional damage.
We also offer a 30 day money back refund if your not 100% happy with our products and there not what you need. Products need to be returned in as new condition and be unused. Simply contact us to arrange return and we'll refund your money less shipping costs when we receive them.
/** * BelVG LLC. * * NOTICE OF LICENSE * * This source file is subject to the EULA * that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE.txt. * It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL: * http://store.belvg.com/BelVG-LICENSE-COMMUNITY.txt * ******************************************************************* * @category Belvg * @package Belvg_Productviewgallery * @version 1.5.0 * @copyright Copyright (c) 2010 - 2014 BelVG LLC. (http://www.belvg.com) * @license http://store.belvg.com/BelVG-LICENSE-COMMUNITY.txt */ ?>