With Support for SIP and T.38 Fax over IP + OBiTALK ITSP Device Management Portal
With the OBi300 Series, you are able to provide your customers the best possible experience when connecting to your hosted VoIP services. Via the two (OBi302) on-board telephone connections as well as via the Internet to other OBi endpoints via Obihai's free OBiTALK network or up to four (4) available SIP-based VoIP services, the OBi302 can make and receive phone calls and faxes as well as bridge mobile, fixed line and Internet telephone services. The OBi302 supports the T.38 fax standard for reliable facsimile calls over the Internet.
The OBi302 series' USB port serves multiple purposes. Using the OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter, the OBi302 can be placed anywhere within range of an 802.11b/g/n access point. With the OBiBT Bluetooth Adapter, users can pair their mobile phone to the OBi302 and use its connected cordless or corded phones to place and receive calls via their mobile phone's cellular service.
The OBi302 is equipped with a 2-port router / bridge with support for integrated quality of service (QoS). The OBi302 may be installed in a variety of environments the existing modem, router or switch does not have an available Ethernet port and/or locations where upstream voice traffic needs to be prioritized above other types of traffic like web surfing and uploading pictures and movies.
Key Features of the OBi302 VoIP Telephone Adapter:
- SIP Service Provider Support for Up to Four (4) SIP Accounts
- Remote Management and Provisioning via the OBiTALK ITSP Portal or SP Managed Provisioning Server
- Per Service Multi-Proxy Redundancy
- Dual Registration: Maintain Registration with the Primary and Secondary Proxy
- Multi-Service Redundancy Through Use of Trunk Groups
- Each ITSP Can Use a Different SIP Transport (UDP/TCP/TLS)
- Locally Configurable SRV Record of Proxy Domain Name
- Plays Announcement of (SIP) Error Code After SIT on Failed Call
- Recursive Digit Maps, User-Defined Digit Maps, Digit Maps Addressable by Name
- Phone Port Usage De-Coupled from SP Registrations
- Universal Localization: Analog Phone Impedance Agnostic
- CHT Solutions offers Free Delivery Australia Wide for all orders.
We also offer international shipping options these will be calculated on checkout or you can contact our friendly staff either by the live chat window or by sending a support ticket.
CHT Solutions takes pride in it's high level of customer service and quick delivery time. We use a variety of delivery methods to ensure the quickest delivery times possible.
We now have stock in multiple warehouses around the country to help cut down on delivery times and some orders will be dispatched in multiple shipments depending on stock location.
99% of orders are dispatched within 1 business day, with many being dispatched the same day.
Tracking numbers are provided once products have been shipped. If for some reason you have not received a tracking number you can contact our friendly staff and they will look it up for you.
All items carry a 2 year warranty unless stated otherwise in the item description. This does not cover improper use or intentional damage.
We also offer a 30 day money back refund if your not 100% happy with our products and there not what you need. Products need to be returned in as new condition and be unused. Simply contact us to arrange return and we'll refund your money less shipping costs when we receive them.
You may also be interested in the following product
$11.95 Large Qty: $7.95
$13.95 Large Qty: $8.95
$15.95 Large Qty: $10.95
$17.95 Large Qty: $12.95